Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

Don't be ignorant, There is no way you could say his fist was clenched! Close your hand half way and look at it from the top. If you need to believe he actually punched him have at it.

You are taking this way too seriously, is he your kid or what?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enough said. That was obviously intentional as Davison went right at McBrayer and potentially hurt him. Ridiculous.

He really is the worst combination of not enough talent, dirty and whiny. Glad he plays where they appreciate his " special " talents.

He is a dirty SOB, as we see again tonight. I vote any Badger fans who wants to defend him gets the ban hammer.

Last edited:

Enough said. That was obviously intentional as Davison went right at McBrayer and potentially hurt him. Ridiculous.

He "actually hurt him" as the trainers try to stem the flow of blood from the space-clearing battering ram that Bad Davison secretly deployed.

In fact, he just invented a new FLOP.

The Brutal: "Fillet Lip On Play"

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

He "actually hurt him" as the trainers try to stem the flow of blood from the space-clearing battering ram that Bad Davison secretly deployed.

In fact, he just invented a new FLOP.

The Brutal: "Fillet Lip On Play"

Apparently Brad thought that wasn’t good enough. After Dupree’s first steal to ice it, Brad flops over him after the play, then sticks his legs out to try and trip Pree as he gets back on defense

Cheap shot artist. Kid is a jack ass

Listened to the game on KFAN (Online) due to being at work. Is he as big of a tool as he sounded to be on the radio? Just checking....

Apparently Brad thought that wasn’t good enough. After Dupree’s first steal to ice it, Brad flops over him after the play, then sticks his legs out to try and trip Pree as he gets back on defense

Pritzl tried to trip Coffey just a little later. They obviously teach it there.

Badger fans are even getting sick of his antics because he isn’t putting up the numbers he did last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to hear the BTN commentor talk about the typical Wisconsin BB not being that talented of players... lol. He also said that “the tool” shouldn’t try so hard with the contact and that the referees are on to him.

Badger fans are even getting sick of his antics because he isn’t putting up the numbers he did last year.

I cannot stand the changing call trend bias in the NCAA and NBA in the last 25 years.

In the old days unless you were standing in front of the player on offense and clearly run over it was a blocking foul. Now it is all distorted.

On the Brad Davison call today that was a "draw", McBrayer was past Davison at the FT line, elevated with his left non-shooting elbow not extended outward being contacted by Davison's head as he dove back into the play, leading to one official calling a "charge". He pushed off?????? no

Someone needs to direct these officials to stop caling these charging calls. We need to go back to the 1970s and 1980s and unless the defender is standing there waiting for the contact, and is too week to keep on his feet, then it is a regular foul on the "defender". . Otherwise play on.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Davison is finished, the officials are on to him and unless he starts playing real BB again he has no future in DI. He can use the talent he has and still can have a career, but of course Wisconsin will have to recruit some new hack to do flop and cheat, and they may not want to give Davison up.

Still a tool! Don’t think he got any flops called his way tonight?

I cannot stand the changing call trend bias in the NCAA and NBA in the last 25 years.

In the old days unless you were standing in front of the player on offense and clearly run over it was a blocking foul. Now it is all distorted.

On the Brad Davison call today that was a "draw", McBrayer was past Davison at the FT line, elevated with his left non-shooting elbow not extended outward being contacted by Davison's head as he dove back into the play, leading to one official calling a "charge". He pushed off?????? no

Someone needs to direct these officials to stop caling these charging calls. We need to go back to the 1970s and 1980s and unless the defender is standing there waiting for the contact, and is too week to keep on his feet, then it is a regular foul on the "defender". . Otherwise play on.

You should watch some more NBA, they've made a concerted effort to cut that crap out of the game.

OK, you are right, I am wrong, NBA does it better.

Insane need to call charging in NCAA is still out of control.

for the NBA
:

kick out on three gone

big charging "circle"

Star calls .... jury still out

To me it says a lot about the current talent level of Wisconsin that Davison is starting. In other words: they don't have much. Coffey looked at the two MN kids on UW roster and just licked his chops. Child's play.

To me it says a lot about the current talent level of Wisconsin that Davison is starting. In other words: they don't have much. Coffey looked at the two MN kids on UW roster and just licked his chops. Child's play.

I was just texting the same thing to my brother in law who’s a Badger fan. After Happ leaves next year I think they’re going to be hurting for talent and scorers. Could eventually cost Gard his job.

Nice to hear the BTN commentor talk about the typical Wisconsin BB not being that talented of players... lol. He also said that “the tool” shouldn’t try so hard with the contact and that the referees are on to him.

I hope someone has a clip of this...

I was just texting the same thing to my brother in law who’s a Badger fan. After Happ leaves next year I think they’re going to be hurting for talent and scorers. Could eventually cost Gard his job.

Gophers without Murphy >>>> Badgers without Happ

Could make an argument after tonight that Gophers without Murphy >>>> Badgers WITH Happ

He's really regressed. Maybe it's the shoulder. Thought I'd see him take a leap after a solid freshman campaign.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't want to pile on Davison (though I dislike him and argued last year that he knew exactly what he was doing on the Nate Mason play), but wasn't that Technical on him extremely weak? You can't slap the floor if you think you got fouled? Unless he said something that the cameras didn't pick up or it the culmination of a lot of complaining from him, that seemed to be ridiculous. On the flip side, I don't know how you could call a double foul on him and Gabe on Gabes pull up jumper in the late. Davison was not set or attempting to take a charge and Gabe went up with his normal shooting motion where his arm contacted Davison's face. That's a clear foul on the defense all day every day. The fact that the ref who was under the basket was so demonstratively calling a charge really encapsulates some of the worst of college basketball officiating...especially when it's the home team play drawing the alleged offensive foul.

Top Bottom