Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I don't want to hear anymore about what a gamer and competitor he is.

Just got called for a flagrant foul for punching a Marquette player in the junk while fighting thru a screen. Total bush league stuff that has no place in the game.

Best of all, the call played a big role in their OT loss to Marquette. Glad that doosh is not a Gopher.

Just got called for a flagrant foul for punching a Marquette player in the junk while fighting thru a screen. Total bush league stuff that has no place in the game.

Best of all, the call played a big role in their OT loss to Marquette. Glad that doosh is not a Gopher.

He is easily the player I hate most since Greg Paulus at Duke.

That is one of the worst cheap shot, bush league moves I've seen at this level. What a classless jerk!

I don't understand why it wasn't a flagrant 2. Obviously done on purpose.

I agree with this, that was a horrible play by a dirty player, what a dirtbag!

I was glad to see the refs make the call.
That was an old school move, probably taught to him by his dad.
When I was a pup, coaches taught you to set screens by covering your junk because of the nut taps defenders did trying to get through the screen.
I'm sure Bill Walton would have been proud of Davison.
It was great to see Marquette win.

He is one of the most overrated players in the B10 by far. He plays solid defence, but he also pulls bush league crap like this. Offensively, he is not really any better than IW.

Had to lookup what y'all were talking about...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

man o man, right in the nut locker

But guys! Look at the amazing stats he put up

I laughed out loud when I read the title of this thread.

He is a true DB

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna leave this here...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So much for the "If he was on our side, we'd all love him" narrative, I guess. Badger fans aren't having any sympathy as well.

So much for the "If he was on our side, we'd all love him" narrative, I guess. Badger fans aren't having any sympathy as well.

If he would have played well today and they won then Wisconsin fans would look the other way

What's best is immediately after the whistle blows he starts pointing the other way like the guy he punched committed the foul. This guy is one of the biggest jackasses alive and I won't be eating at Maple Grove Raisin Canes when he is working there in three years.

LOL

"I hope my son grows up to be just like him"

All seriousness though - seems like he has a good heart for people and the community. As an athlete that can relate to that level of visible competitiveness, we definitely make some dirty plays on occasion.

Last edited:

What's the saying: I'm not angry; I'm just disappointed. He doesn't have to do this crap. This stuff reflects badly on his HS program and Minnesota HS hoops, too.

What's the saying: I'm not angry; I'm just disappointed. He doesn't have to do this crap. This stuff reflects badly on his HS program and Minnesota HS hoops, too.

He is from MN? Why do we hate one our north star state sons? Why do the gophs not recruit those kids. Oh, we did? And he turned us down......oh I see. If we can’t get the best or the second best from our own state we are doomed to be bottom of the big ten

Maybe now refs will see him for what he really is -a dirty player, and start calling blocks instead of charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is from MN? Why do we hate one our north star state sons? Why do the gophs not recruit those kids. Oh, we did? And he turned us down......oh I see. If we can’t get the best or the second best from our own state we are doomed to be bottom of the big ten

I really dislike these kind of posts. Yes Davison has done alright and Washington has struggled. But Washington was player of the year out of New York and much higher rated. Pitino went with him. Yesterday Davison scored zero points, had four fouls and embarassed his entire program. I think the kid is bad news. So quit pretending we missed out on an all star. He wouldn’t be starting in front of McBrayer or Coffey. He is a jackass. I am glad he is not with the gophers.

And it's not just Gopher fans who think he's a dbag. He is quickly becoming the next Grayson Allen - except not nearly as talented. It's too bad he does this crap. He is talented enough to be effective without all of the antics.

On BTN's highlight show last night I was expecting them to give a little exposure to the low blow and nothing. Dirty plays need to be highlighted and called out by the media. It might discourage them. Has Brad issued an apology?

No kudos yet to the refs for getting this right. My guess is that is a tough thing to catch and maybe why dirty players can get away with it. Nice job zebras for not letting him get away with it.

He's been well schooled on how to feed it into the middle, just have to make sure it is expected.

Professes to be Christian on his Twitter..but behaves like a pos

We did not

Off topic here, but the Badgers margin for error this season seems to be about as low are ours, maybe lower. They are very well coached and their disciplined style lends to success without a huge talent margin. However, as I look at their roster (including Davison), I think they are right on the edge of not having enough talent. So far, so good for the Badgers this year and its seems they are destined for a good season, but I don't think its a lock.

Agreed that Davison is the ultimate Tool Boy.

Top Bottom