Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by localhuman View Post
    Not sure why a badger fan would hang out here other than to troll.
    God knows how many other teams' boards (s)he's posting on, defending the honor of the tool from Maple Grove. Granted, that's a big job.

Quote Originally Posted by localhuman View Post
    Not sure why a badger fan would hang out here other than to troll.
    They think they can enlighten us to the error of our ways..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

4-13 tonight. More fouls than assists. Still a tool.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UpAndUnder43 View Post
    4-13 tonight. More fouls than assists. Still a tool.
    How many clutches, grabs and trips?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    How many clutches, grabs and trips?
    Really, 4-13? I turned on the end of the game last night and the announcers were raving about his grittiness, alertness, etc. Said he has the leadership qualities evidenced in the Alshon Jeffery situation. I figured he must have gone off for 30 or something.. I get that sometimes players get a reputation that announcers will exaggerate, but by listening to announcers you would think he was far beyond any other player regarding these qualities. Not sure that's the case.
    The drama seems to have quieted down some, so that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by ltf View Post
    Really, 4-13? I turned on the end of the game last night and the announcers were raving about his grittiness, alertness, etc. Said he has the leadership qualities evidenced in the Alshon Jeffery situation. I figured he must have gone off for 30 or something.. I get that sometimes players get a reputation that announcers will exaggerate, but by listening to announcers you would think he was far beyond any other player regarding these qualities. Not sure that's the case.
    The drama seems to have quieted down some, so that's good.
    Yep. But he's such a great leader- going up to Ruevers after he missed a wide open 3 to time the game and saying "good try, that was an open shot". No one else would do something like that.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Yep. But he's such a great leader- going up to Ruevers after he missed a wide open 3 to time the game and saying "good try, that was an open shot". No one else would do something like that.
    I rolled my eyes at that comment too by the announcers. Give me an f'n break!!!! It's ridiculous.

Go Gophers!!

F Davidson.

Id take Reuvers on our team though in a heartbeat. Hes going to be a nice player for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Vision View Post
    F Davidson.

I’d take Reuvers on our team though in a heartbeat. He’s going to be a nice player for them.
    Agreed. Was thinking about that last night just randomly. He'd be such a nice piece to open up space. Also a solid defender and rebounder.

Default If we could get....

Quote Originally Posted by UpAndUnder43 View Post
    Agreed. Was thinking about that last night just randomly. He'd be such a nice piece to open up space. Also a solid defender and rebounder.
    Matt Hurt.....we'll have a Reuvers with much better quickness and range.

F Davidson.

I’d take Reuvers on our team though in a heartbeat. He’s going to be a nice player for them.
    Agree, he's going to be frustratingly good in a few years. I don't see Davison getting much better.

Quote Originally Posted by leftyslefty View Post
    Matt Hurt.....we'll have a Reuvers with much better quickness and range.
    If we land Hurt, that wouldn't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykay View Post
    Agree, he's going to be frustratingly good in a few years. I don't see Davison getting much better.
    I'm not positive this is true about Reuvers (I agree on Davison)

Reuvers gets open looks because of Happ. Happ will graduate. I haven't see a lot from Reuvers where he can get his own shot. Unless they pair Reuvers with another solid big (which I don't see on their current roster) he will struggle. He is good in the right spot, like if he had Oturu, but not as a featured player.

Davison=Tool

F Davidson.

Id take Reuvers on our team though in a heartbeat. Hes going to be a nice player for them.
    Agree. Nice player for them. Seems like a nice kid, too. I only dont like him because he is a traitor. Traitors can be nice people, and no longer welcome home (from a sports standpoint, of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk