Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Reuvers did a great acting job. The big flopper!

Happy he is in Wisconsin, shunned the Gophers. Good feeling when we can beat them at home!

Go Gophers!

Anyone got video of the last incident with him?

Quote Originally Posted by BballJones View Post
    I think Reuvers will be good as well. He can hit the 3, but struggled a bit with that last night.

Quite shocking that we haven't seen cousineddy on here today defending the flopper.
    He's busy hiding his women until the Gophers leave Madtown.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

The Tool pulled his $hit against Western Kentucky last year at the Kohl Center, leading to a stolen win. This year: WKU got its revenge. The Tool pulled his $hit against Nate Mason last year at the Kohl Center, leading to a stolen win. This year Gophers got their revenge.

The kid does everything except actually play the game.

5. Default

Bump

Wonder if gophs made it a point of emphasis to take Davison out of the game. He seems to be their emotional leader. He never really seemed to have a good look at the basket all game.

Blog Entries

Up until his uncontested layup as the clock was running down Davison had one assist and two points. Glad he is not a gopher. He wouldn’t start here. In fact, other than the center spot the gophers have a better player at every position than the badgers

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Up until his uncontested layup as the clock was running down Davison had one assist and two points. Glad he is not a gopher. He wouldn’t start here. In fact, other than the center spot the gophers have a better player at every position than the badgers
    He’s extremely inconsistent, that’s for sure.

This is my favorite thread. Glad I started it.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    It is your major contribution to GH!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    I do have to admit, I smile every time I see this thread bumped to the top

Quote Originally Posted by BballJones View Post
    I think Reuvers will be good as well. He can hit the 3, but struggled a bit with that last night.

Quite shocking that we haven't seen cousineddy on here today defending the flopper.
    I didn't come on here and gloat for 14 of the previous 15 games we beat you. So I don't feel I should need to come and defend a really bad game by us. As bad as we played, I am shocked you didn't beat us by 20. I could also say as well as you guys played too. So, long season..I think me and my man Brad Davison will show up in March. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigeddysprings View Post
    I didn't come on here and gloat for 14 of the previous 15 games we beat you. So I don't feel I should need to come and defend a really bad game by us. As bad as we played, I am shocked you didn't beat us by 20. I could also say as well as you guys played too. So, long season..I think me and my man Brad Davison will show up in March. lol
    Davison sucks. Sorry you don't have a better-favorite player to follow lol.

Badgers should be fine though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigeddysprings View Post
    I’m glad you didn’t come to gloat because that isn’t true.

Not sure why a badger fan would hang out here other than to troll.