Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

Joe Crispin was saying last night that he keeps in touch with Kalscheuer and Oturu. I wonder if they have challenged him on his obvious dirty plays ? This type of game is obviously hard wired for him so either he needs to be called out on it more severely or his peers take care of the problem.

That literally made me LOL. Well done.

You're talking 3rd-tier pro league in Estonia, right? That's the only shot he has at a pro career.

As a matter of fact, that IS what I was thinking. If he's playing anywhere, he's going to be doing these things wherever that is.

Former player trying to defend this. No one is coordinated enough to look up and stick their leg out at the same time I guess.

Sweet logic. I suppose that means if a player dribbles without looking at the ball, that means he's dribbling unintentionally.

That "trip" on Murphy was a serious play. That wasn't a trip, that was not allowing him to land squarely. That could have ended in a seriously sprained ankle or worse. Dirty.

I know its college, and kids dont want to get in trouble, but someone needs to knock that kid on his ass in a game.

It is very instructional to learn that the moderators of this board would condone the many physical threats to Brad Davison over a silly game played by boys in shorts. To allow this type irrational and dangerous talk is telling. This is not a good look for the Gopherhole and it relects poorly on Gopher fans most of whom do not deserve it.

It is very instructional to learn that the moderators of this board would condone the many physical threats to Brad Davison over a silly game played by boys in shorts. To allow this type irrational and dangerous talk is telling. This is not a good look for the Gopherhole and it relects poorly on Gopher fans most of whom do not deserve it.

You are more dramatic than my tween daughter.

And based on last night, it probably wouldn't draw a flagrant call

No kidding...absolutely beyond me on that no call. I thought it for should have been a flagrant 2. I was absolutely baffled that it wasn't even ruled a common foul.

Please copy and paste where a poster has directly threatened Davison as a reply this post. I patiently await the completion of your impossible task ahead.

What a Todd.

Joe Crispin was saying last night that he keeps in touch with Kalscheuer and Oturu. I wonder if they have challenged him on his obvious dirty plays ? This type of game is obviously hard wired for him so either he needs to be called out on it more severely or his peers take care of the problem.

He is extremely close to several players on the Gophers. I have been very critical of the way he plays at times.

The Big Ten needs to do something. If it were any other player last night you might look past it, but this is at least the 3rd time he has been caught on video trying to injure someone. He will keep doing this as long as he feels invincible.

Please copy and paste where a poster has directly threatened Davison as a reply this post. I patiently await the completion of your impossible task ahead.
Here is one two posts up from yours. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
One good sharp elbow to the nose would serve this tool right!

Here is one two posts up from yours. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
One good sharp elbow to the nose would serve this tool right!

How about you direct your anger at Davison as well then because he has actually done things to other players (or has tried).

Players should start "unintentionally" trying hurt Davison.

I think Davison is worse than Grayson Allen. It seemed Allen would just get frustrated like a petulant child and try to trip someone. Everything Davison does looks premeditated or at the very least opportunistic.

Former player trying to defend this. No one is coordinated enough to look up and stick their leg out at the same time I guess.

Get out of here. He’s looking up. Totally unintentional.— Zak Showalter (@ZShowbball333) February 7, 2019

**** Showalter. The prick prances around Madison still today living off his past.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Last few games he had no incidents so I thought he had perhaps made a change. Davison is fortunate Murphy didnt come down and break an ankle. The crowd would have respnded very negatively to him (understatement) and the damage done to his reputation would have been irreversible.

Damn near rolled one my eyes right out of my head.

Seeing young people like Davison makes you realize how important it is to raise your kids right. You do a bad job and you get people like this kid.

Last edited:

per Marcus:

No foul was called by the officials when Wisconsin’s Brad Davison appeared to step intentionally under Gophers’ Jordan Murphy on a rebound in Wednesday night’s game at Williams Arena.

The Gophers athletics department contacted the Big Ten on Thursday for clarification on whether Davison should have been penalized for the play, according to a U spokesman.

The following statement was sent to the Star Tribune on behalf of the Big Ten about the request: “As is normal practice, the Big Ten reviews every play. If there was to be any action taken, that would be the first and only comment.”

Gophers coach Richard Pitino addressed Davison’s play on Murphy on the Gophers Coaches Show on Thursday.

“When things like that happen the league’s got to look at it,” Pitino said. “They’ve got to make decisions. It’s kind of out of our hands. My thoughts on what it was or what it wasn’t are kind of irrelevant. I’m a really, really big believer in focus on what you can control.”

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...ionable-play-in-the-wisconsin-game/505573402/

Go Gophers!!

per Marcus:

No foul was called by the officials when Wisconsin’s Brad Davison appeared to step intentionally under Gophers’ Jordan Murphy on a rebound in Wednesday night’s game at Williams Arena.

The Gophers athletics department contacted the Big Ten on Thursday for clarification on whether Davison should have been penalized for the play, according to a U spokesman.

The following statement was sent to the Star Tribune on behalf of the Big Ten about the request: “As is normal practice, the Big Ten reviews every play. If there was to be any action taken, that would be the first and only comment.”

Gophers coach Richard Pitino addressed Davison’s play on Murphy on the Gophers Coaches Show on Thursday.

“When things like that happen the league’s got to look at it,” Pitino said. “They’ve got to make decisions. It’s kind of out of our hands. My thoughts on what it was or what it wasn’t are kind of irrelevant. I’m a really, really big believer in focus on what you can control.”

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...ionable-play-in-the-wisconsin-game/505573402/

Go Gophers!!
Am I interpreting this right? Sounds like the league looked at it and said there will be no action taken

"If there was to be any action taken, that would be the first and only comment.”

Seeing young people like Davison makes you realize how important it is to raise your kids right. You do a bad job and you get people like this kid.

Only to a point- seen plenty of families where one kid is just wired differently and behaves completely opposite of the others. Hate to blame the parents without knowing the family dynamics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only to a point- seen plenty of families where one kid is just wired differently and behaves completely opposite of the others. Hate to blame the parents without knowing the family dynamics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps you are right, but I know if I acted like that, especially on national television, my old man would have not so subtly told me to quit acting like a piece of garbage. 8, 10, 12 or 20 years old, wouldn't have mattered.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Davison is worse than Grayson Allen. It seemed Allen would just get frustrated like a petulant child and try to trip someone. Everything Davison does looks premeditated or at the very least opportunistic.

Absolutely agree with this statement, it sure appears to be his game plan.

Top Bottom