Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

Players should start "unintentionally" trying hurt Davison.
I don't think actually trying to hurt him is the solution, I do think every time from now on you play against him he should come out of it bruised feeling like he was in a boxing match. There are ways to do this without generating any fouls or real injuries. To bad some of the old, old, old timers aren't around and able to teach these techniques.

Perhaps you are right, but I know if I acted like that, especially on national television, my old man would have not so subtly told me to quit acting like a piece of garbage. 8, 10, 12 or 20 years old, wouldn't have mattered.

At the end of the day, his behavior is reflecting poorly on his family, community, and Minnesota high school hoops. If I were watching casually somewhere else in the country, I'd be asking where a jerk like that came from, much as I wondered the same thing about Allen.

Davison's deal needs to be solved on the court by an opposing player. League wont do crap.

Davison's deal needs to be solved on the court by an opposing player. League wont do crap.

Court justice is the most fitting, but I doubt that stops him. Suspension from not playing would. But I agree the league won’t do anything until he seriously hurts someone.

For sure cheap shot by decker.
Did he do that multiple times per season?

Without question, Davison needs to feel some of the same cheap shots.

For sure cheap shot by decker.
Did he do that multiple times per season?

The difference is Gopher fans have no problem admitting what Decker did was a cheap shot and stupid. When it comes to Davison, I’ve heard every excuse in the book from WI fans. He could take his shoe off and throw it at someone and their fans would say it was an accident.

The difference is Gopher fans have no problem admitting what Decker did was a cheap shot and stupid. When it comes to Davison, I’ve heard every excuse in the book from WI fans. He could take his shoe off and throw it at someone and their fans would say it was an accident.

Given the split of our fans on here defending various players in various forms of potential rape in the past few years, I wouldn’t make that leap next time we have a dirty play. The biased idiots are heard because they’re much larder.

Also, we got boned on a lot of targeting calls...but go and look at some football game threads and you’ll see tribalism on ones that probably are targeting.

Multiple flops over two years. Multiple tripping and kicking his foot out at or under players. Now two cases were he hit an opponent in the balls. Total punk. Should be sitting on the bench as a punishment. This is the stuff a kid does when he is overmatched athletically.

Multiple flops over two years. Multiple tripping and kicking his foot out at or under players. Now two cases were he hit an opponent in the balls. Total punk. Should be sitting on the bench as a punishment. This is the stuff a kid does when he is overmatched athletically.

The good news is that he has developed a reputation and it will be tougher for him to pull his crap as the officials will be on the lookout for it. Unfortunately though he will probably have to seriously injure a player before anything will ever have a chance to truly change. Some players are just dirty and he is clearly one of those players.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

He’s the best option they have. Their only chance was for him to deliver nut punches to Oregon’s starting 5 and knock them out of the game.

Everyone loses when we have to watch five more rounds of the tournament without a living legend like Brad Davison playing in it. His disappearing act in big games and irredeemably dirty play will be missed until next season.

Everyone loses when we have to watch five more rounds of the tournament without a living legend like Brad Davison playing in it. His disappearing act in big games and irredeemably dirty play will be missed until next season.

Will he start next year, because dam they need an upgrade?

Hey, did you guys know he was a high school quarterback?

he does not live up to his own hype.

The final five minutes of that game was gold. Clank, clank, clank....

The perils of the "control tempo" game. Coming back is hard to do, especially when the other team plays good d, and your team can't really shoot well. I'm not sad, even though Wisconsin embarrassed the conference.

This is my all-time favorite thread on any site.

Its 24 pages of pure gold and we are all better for having read it.

LesBolstad is an actual hero of mine.

Brad Davison--still a tool.

The perils of the "control tempo" game. Coming back is hard to do, especially when the other team plays good d, and your team can't really shoot well. I'm not sad, even though Wisconsin embarrassed the conference.
Yes exactly, once they were down by 8 they were in deep trouble.

This is my all-time favorite thread on any site.

Its 24 pages of pure gold and we are all better for having read it.

LesBolstad is an actual hero of mine.

Brad Davison--still a tool.

Was thinking the same thing earlier. This thread should be pinned forever.

Top Bottom