Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Joe Crispin was saying last night that he keeps in touch with Kalscheuer and Oturu. I wonder if they have challenged him on his obvious dirty plays ? This type of game is obviously hard wired for him so either he needs to be called out on it more severely or his peers take care of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    That literally made me LOL. Well done.

You're talking 3rd-tier pro league in Estonia, right? That's the only shot he has at a pro career.
    As a matter of fact, that IS what I was thinking. If he's playing anywhere, he's going to be doing these things wherever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by GophersInIowa View Post
    Former player trying to defend this. No one is coordinated enough to look up and stick their leg out at the same time I guess.

Sweet logic. I suppose that means if a player dribbles without looking at the ball, that means he's dribbling unintentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by GringaGopher View Post
    Joe Crispin was saying last night that he keeps in touch with Kalscheuer and Oturu. I wonder if they have challenged him on his obvious dirty plays ? This type of game is obviously hard wired for him so either he needs to be called out on it more severely or his peers take care of the problem.
    https://twitter.com/oturu65/status/1093565194528276480

That "trip" on Murphy was a serious play. That wasn't a trip, that was not allowing him to land squarely. That could have ended in a seriously sprained ankle or worse. Dirty.

I know its college, and kids dont want to get in trouble, but someone needs to knock that kid on his ass in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post

It is very instructional to learn that the moderators of this board would condone the many physical threats to Brad Davison over a silly game played by boys in shorts. To allow this type irrational and dangerous talk is telling. This is not a good look for the Gopherhole and it relects poorly on Gopher fans most of whom do not deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigeddysprings View Post
    It is very instructional to learn that the moderators of this board would condone the many physical threats to Brad Davison over a silly game played by boys in shorts. To allow this type irrational and dangerous talk is telling. This is not a good look for the Gopherhole and it relects poorly on Gopher fans most of whom do not deserve it.
    You are more dramatic than my tween daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    One good sharp elbow to the nose would serve this tool right!
    And based on last night, it probably wouldn't draw a flagrant call

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    And based on last night, it probably wouldn't draw a flagrant call
    No kidding...absolutely beyond me on that no call. I thought it for should have been a flagrant 2. I was absolutely baffled that it wasn't even ruled a common foul.

Please copy and paste where a poster has directly threatened Davison as a reply this post. I patiently await the completion of your impossible task ahead.

What a Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by GringaGopher View Post
    He is extremely close to several players on the Gophers. I have been very critical of the way he plays at times.

The Big Ten needs to do something. If it were any other player last night you might look past it, but this is at least the 3rd time he has been caught on video trying to injure someone. He will keep doing this as long as he feels invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grimey Grimes View Post
    Please copy and paste where a poster has directly threatened Davison as a reply this post. I patiently await the completion of your impossible task ahead.
    Here is one two posts up from yours. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    One good sharp elbow to the nose would serve this tool right!