***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
With the first couple of Big 10 games behind us and the major conference non-conference foes behind us, the fear is there could be a let up by the team and fans. But now is not the time to let up. Arkansas St would love to beat a BT team on the road. Hopefully we knock them out early and get guys like Omersa, Hurt, etc some big minutes.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!

Is it worth 1 more month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using the radio audio today. Much preferred to Ned and Jed doing it.

2 games. This one NC A&T on 12/21. Plus a lot of women's games if you watch those.

Ah I suppose. Fun part is I paired for it but my roku app on my tv won’t let me watch it :)

Hope they realize the TV viewers can hear then during commercials..lol.

Ah I suppose. Fun part is I paired for it but my roku app on my tv won’t let me watch it :)

Issue with your Roku? Mine's working fine.

Wow 19-2. Where have these starts been?

Big ten plus

Aka.....big ten $hitty. I pay upwards of $200 for cable so I can get every sport package. It's a joke that I have to subscribe to big ten plus to see these games.

Aka.....big ten $hitty. I pay upwards of $200 for cable so I can get every sport package. It's a joke that I have to subscribe to big ten plus to see these games.

There's 5 B1G games going on simultaneously right now. Not much they can do.

So you leave the feed on during the commercial and then take it down?

Issue with your Roku? Mine's working fine.

I think it’s BTN2Go that’s the issue. I’m logged in on my tv, iPad and iPhone. Renewed from my iPhone and that’s the only place the app tells me I have access. I will be writing an email complaint...

I think it’s BTN2Go that’s the issue. I’m logged in on my tv, iPad and iPhone. Renewed from my iPhone and that’s the only place the app tells me I have access. I will be writing an email complaint...

Might need to log out on all and back in.

Oturu enjoying this level of competition.

Pleased with the limited minutes of Omersa. Good job getting to spots and motion on the offensive side. Good job posting up, even if he didn't get the ball. And he moved his feet much better on the defensive side. Hope he can get a LOT more minutes in the 2nd half.

Stop with the re-plays over live action. They must just be using the scoreboard video feed.

Pleased with the limited minutes of Omersa. Good job getting to spots and motion on the offensive side. Good job posting up, even if he didn't get the ball. And he moved his feet much better on the defensive side. Hope he can get a LOT more minutes in the 2nd half.

I thought he played relatively well last time out. Seems to be getting the defense better.

Stull finally hit a 3. Let's see a bit more of that

41-24 at half. Hoping to see lots of minutes for the bench guys in the 2nd half.

Gophers started out great up 21-2 in the first 6:30 of game action. Washington and Omersa then entered the game and Arkansas State went on a quick 7-0 run. There was a bad Washington decision to drive in to the zone (one of two times he would do it in the half) and a really bad defensive possession where Stockman and Omersa both leave their men wide open at the 3 point line to help on straight line drive from the top of the key. I couldn't honestly tell which one had help responsibility there, but it ended up with a wide open 3 as part of the 7-0 run.

Murphy had a couple really nice feeds to Oturu in the half. I will say that Oturu's state line is a bit misleading because he had a few really weak finishes around the rim that were successful against Arkansas State, but likely would have ended up in rejections against B1G competition. Two passes from Murphy in particular should have resulted in dunks, but instead Daniel brought the ball down near his waist and ended up kind of flipping the ball in without using his size at all. There was a lot of good from Daniel too as he moves so well for a big man, just needs to get stronger which he will in time.

Isaiah had poor minutes and only got one rotation in to the game.

Brock Stull made a 3 in his first rotation on to the court, but continues to look like he doesn't belong out there. He had a lot of trouble staying in front of anyone on the defensive end and gave up a 3 point play as a result.

Outside of improved team defense, my biggest concern is getting production out of Washington (and to a lesser extent Stull). Hopefully both players can take advantage of second half minutes today.

Gophers started out great up 21-2 in the first 6:30 of game action. Washington and Omersa then entered the game and Arkansas State went on a quick 7-0 run. There was a bad Washington decision to drive in to the zone (one of two times he would do it in the half) and a really bad defensive possession where Stockman and Omersa both leave their men wide open at the 3 point line to help on straight line drive from the top of the key. I couldn't honestly tell which one had help responsibility there, but it ended up with a wide open 3 as part of the 7-0 run.

Murphy had a couple really nice feeds to Oturu in the half. I will say that Oturu's state line is a bit misleading because he had a few really weak finishes around the rim that were successful against Arkansas State, but likely would have ended up in rejections against B1G competition. Two passes from Murphy in particular should have resulted in dunks, but instead Daniel brought the ball down near his waist and ended up kind of flipping the ball in without using his size at all. There was a lot of good from Daniel too as he moves so well for a big man, just needs to get stronger which he will in time.

Isaiah had poor minutes and only got one rotation in to the game.

Brock Stull made a 3 in his first rotation on to the court, but continues to look like he doesn't belong out there. He had a lot of trouble staying in front of anyone on the defensive end and gave up a 3 point play as a result.

Outside of improved team defense, my biggest concern is getting production out of Washington (and to a lesser extent Stull). Hopefully both players can take advantage of second half minutes today.

Washington 0-4 (again). What a mess. Pitino does not have much choice other than to keep him on the bench.

There's 5 B1G games going on simultaneously right now. Not much they can do.

They could put it on BTN2GO without having to pay for it. That’s what they could do.

Top Bottom