***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS ST AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If you think Coffey will play PG instead of Carr you're nuts.

If you think Coffey will play PG instead of Carr you're nuts.

People were saying Washington would eventually start at the point instead of Mason before the start of last year. No one knows what Carr will bring to the table.

I’ve always read he is more of a combo/shooting guard anyways. I don’t think he’s the prototypical PG everyone thinks he might be.

McBrayer played well. Seemed loose. Hit some tough mid range shots.

People were saying Washington would eventually start at the point instead of Mason before the start of last year. No one knows what Carr will bring to the table.

I’ve always read he is more of a combo/shooting guard anyways. I don’t think he’s the prototypical PG everyone thinks he might be.

I've only seen Carr one time in the team scrimmage in October and my distinct impression was that he isn't a PG at all, can play the point depending on the rotation but definitely the mindset of a SG and better off ball.

At the Maroon and gold scrimmage Carr was the best player on the floor.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Even if Carr isn't a "true" PG, at this point, he might still be the best PG on the roster.

I'm sure the master plan involved Washington playing the most minutes at PG this year, with Coffey as the back-up plan. Washington's issues, whatever they are, have led to the current situation. As a coach, you hope for the best, but you always have to have a plan in case of the worst.

It just reinforces the feeling that Pitino and his staff really believed Carr would get the waiver and be able to play this year. If they knew going in that Carr would not get the waiver, I suspect they would have done something different.

Top Bottom