Something you can do for Dupree right now

This campaign has been approved by the University of Minnesota and its NCAA Compliance Staff and is being overseen by members of the University of Minnesota men's basketball staff

NCAA will change their minds the moment his family receives the money.

This campaign has been approved by the University of Minnesota and its NCAA Compliance Staff and is being overseen by members of the University of Minnesota men's basketball staff

NCAA will change their minds the moment his family receives the money.

Only if Duke or UNC do something bad and they need flex their muscles a bit. Oh wait...

Bump,

Consider giving if you can.

Probably universities that hand cash to players (under the table) on a regular basis - we don't here in Minny. This is one way that you can help a player in need with the approval of the NCAA. Lets close out the last 2.8k of the 15k goal.

Bump,

Consider giving if you can.

Probably universities that hand cash to players (under the table) on a regular basis - we don't here in Minny. This is one way that you can help a player in need with the approval of the NCAA. Lets close out the last 2.8k of the 15k goal.

Incredible response already in one day! Kudos to Caitlin Mahoney and to Gopher fans for doing such a thoughtful, loving gesture.

The fundraiser has reached its goal. It says that it cannot exceed 15k so I assume it is now closed. Appears that PJ Fleck made the final donation.

Kudos to everyone participating. I am not involved in any way but assume that the family is thankful. This is a great example of Gopher Nation pulling together during a tough time for one of us.

I'm too late.

Kudos to PJ and everyone else who donated.

Pitino also donated 5K.

Amazing to see how quick it went. When I went on last night there was only $3,000 and I wondered how people would respond. Fun to see the support, and great to be able to personally help out a young man in a small way, beyond basketball, who have been cheering for from the stands over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom