Andries Named 1st Team AA Freshman by The Athletic

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Awesome. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. Gotta really admire the kids that bring the brains as well as the brawn.

JTG

I think you will see him as an Academic All American and All B1G lineman in the future.

Wonder if he will stick at guard? So glad he was able to redshirt his freshman year. Congrats Andries!

Wonder if he will stick at guard? So glad he was able to redshirt his freshman year. Congrats Andries!

You have to imagine Andries, Olson and Dunlap will all be starting next year. That means either Andries moves to Tackle or Olson moves to Center. We should get a sneak peak in the bowl game.

You have to imagine Andries, Olson and Dunlap will all be starting next year. That means either Andries moves to Tackle or Olson moves to Center. We should get a sneak peak in the bowl game.

I know Fleck like Dickson at tackle. I’d guess it is left to right: Dickson, Dunlap, Olson, Andries, Faalele. Not sure Faalele projects as an LT right now and he was so good on the right side Id leave him there.

I know Fleck like Dickson at tackle. I’d guess it is left to right: Dickson, Dunlap, Olson, Andries, Faalele. Not sure Faalele projects as an LT right now and he was so good on the right side Id leave him there.

Also not sure about Faalele at LT, but -- if Olson moves to C, as I suspect he will -- I wonder if we'll see Andries moved to the left side, so you don't have two newbs at LG and LT.

There's gonna be a fair amount of inexperience no matter how you line 'em up. The good thing is it's inexperience with lots o' upside.

JTG

Also not sure about Faalele at LT, but -- if Olson moves to C, as I suspect he will -- I wonder if we'll see Andries moved to the left side, so you don't have two newbs at LG and LT.

There's gonna be a fair amount of inexperience no matter how you line 'em up. The good thing is it's inexperience with lots o' upside.

JTG

770 lbs of upside

Top Bottom