TCF Bank Stadium

Rog

Reaction score
Just looked at a picture of the Stadium filled for the opening against Air Force.
So the question. WHEN WILL IT LOOK LIKE THAT AGAIN? (I HOPE IT WILL!)

my guess is when we are playing the Badgers at the end of the season for the BTN West title. And then I'm not sure.

Or will it be when the Vikings move (if ever)

Gee! what negative thoughts.

Possibly for SDSU, but most likely a 5-0 team hosting Nebraska.

the Badgers at the end of the season for the BTN West title.

Naw Wisc is done. We'll have the division wrappd up long before then.

Maybe Wisc will have a "chance" after they move that game to earlier in the season.

Possibly for SDSU, but most likely a 5-0 team hosting Nebraska.

Bingo. If we win the bowl game and get to 5-0 next year, the stadium will be packed for the Nebraska game. I expect Nebraska to be anywhere from 4-2 to 6-0 at that point as well, so their fans will be fired up to, just need to make sure there is more Maroon and Gold than Red.

Bingo. If we win the bowl game and get to 5-0 next year, the stadium will be packed for the Nebraska game. I expect Nebraska to be anywhere from 4-2 to 6-0 at that point as well, so their fans will be fired up to, just need to make sure there is more Maroon and Gold than Red.

Agree. We will really need the fans to come out for that game because Nebraska travels well.
Went there this year and those fans were passionate and dedicated, even with the 0-6 start.

Agree. We will really need the fans to come out for that game because Nebraska travels well.
Went there this year and those fans were passionate and dedicated, even with the 0-6 start.

They don't travel well ... they already live here. They have to get jobs somewhere that has jobs other than corn.

I hope that game is picked for Homecoming as well, but I figure it will be the Illinois game the week before.

I framed that poster and it's hung in my office at work ever since.

They don't travel well ... they already live here. They have to get jobs somewhere that has jobs other than corn.

They also seem to have a lot of jobs in Madison, Iowa City, Chicago, West Lafayette, Champaign, Ann Arbor......

They also seem to have a lot of jobs in Madison, Iowa City, Chicago, West Lafayette, Champaign, Ann Arbor......
I think there are tons of Iowa and Wisconsin grads living here (that also attend TCF when their teams are in town) but not so much for Nebraska.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Not even close to the same. So now let's get into an argument about the definition of the "well" *rolls eyes*

Top Bottom