A review of the 2015 Recruiting Class...

I don't know what this means? If it's sarcasm as to how could we not be in the position to evaluate Brooks, it's pretty simple. Right now, the story on Brooks is that he is an ultra-talented player who has been riddled with injuries and hasn't been able to contribute meaningfully the last 2 seasons. His career could be over, or he could rush for 1500 yards next season and be All-B1G. Since no one knows the answer to this, I'm not sure how to grade his Gopher career. Yet.

Wait. . .I thought you picked the 2015 class because it was written on them? It sounds like that's not the case.

It makes one wonder if maybe you picked the 2015 class instead of the 2014 class for a specific purpose. Better yet, it also seems like your "rule" of only evaluating people after they graduate might not really be the reason you picked 2015 over 2016.

You're transparent. It's fine, I have no problem with thread, but it's pretty obvious why you cherry picked this class to start your evaluations.

Wait. . .I thought you picked the 2015 class because it was written on them? It sounds like that's not the case.

It makes one wonder if maybe you picked the 2015 class instead of the 2014 class for a specific purpose. Better yet, it also seems like your "rule" of only evaluating people after they graduate might not really be the reason you picked 2015 over 2016.

You're transparent. It's fine, I have no problem with thread, but it's pretty obvious why you cherry picked this class to start your evaluations.

The fleckites are sensitive... OK Bob.

I went back and added 2014 as well. Brooks, Witham and Winston are likely to be the only players on next year's roster from the class of 2015.

You're transparent. It's fine, I have no problem with thread

You're too funny. To claim you have no problem with this thread, despite your entire contribution to the thread being complaining about this thread, is pure buffoonery.

You're too funny. To claim you have no problem with this thread, despite your entire contribution to the thread being complaining about this thread, is pure buffoonery.

I responded to specific questions to me. I would have made 1 comment and left it alone, but people asked me questions and I responded. It's a message board.

If you think that means I have a problem with people posting threads with specific intentions, so be it. I have no problem with the thread, but get this, if someone asks me a question or engages in a discussion with me on the thread, I'll respond.

I responded to specific questions to me. I would have made 1 comment and left it alone, but people asked me questions and I responded. It's a message board.

If you think that means I have a problem with people posting threads with specific intentions, so be it. I have no problem with the thread, but get this, if someone asks me a question or engages in a discussion with me on the thread, I'll respond.

Bob, you hate the thread. Be honest with yourself. We all know your motive for hating it.

OMFG.... get over yourself and stop watching for the black helicopters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMFG.... get over yourself and stop watching for the black helicopters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something in my post seemed conspiratorial?

The Fleckophiles are such an odd bunch.

Bob, you hate the thread. Be honest with yourself. We all know your motive for hating it.

I don't at all. It's transparent and it's really grinding your gears to be called out on it. Honestly, the thread is pretty meaningless to me.

That said, I'm glad to see you resorted to "I know you are but what am I" for being called on it. It's exceptionally bizarre for you (in particular) to be the one accusing me of posting in this thread because I hate the thread, when I was directly responding to you. You ask someone a question and then claim they have an axe to grind for responding. . . seems logical! Well, about as logical as anything else you've posted in this thread.

JG, you don't have the guts to come out with it. I would have no problem telling you if I hated a thread. I don't. I've never asked for mods to step in (you did it yesterday). Threads get to you, they don't get to me. They get to you because you have a particular axe to grind. We get it, the Fleckophiles are going to come-a-runnin' to have your back because this thread was a bat signal to them and they're either too dumb or too in love with the HC to see through it. Most other regular posters know exactly what you're doing here. I can see that simply stating the obvious has really ruffled your feathers.

I don't at all. It's transparent and it's really grinding your gears to be called out on it. Honestly, the thread is pretty meaningless to me.

That said, I'm glad to see you resorted to "I know you are but what am I" for being called on it. It's exceptionally bizarre for you (in particular) to be the one accusing me of posting in this thread because I hate the thread, when I was directly responding to you. You ask someone a question and then claim they have an axe to grind for responding. . . seems logical! Well, about as logical as anything else you've posted in this thread.

JG, you don't have the guts to come out with it. I would have no problem telling you if I hated a thread. I don't. I've never asked for mods to step in (you did it yesterday). Threads get to you, they don't get to me. They get to you because you have a particular axe to grind. We get it, the Fleckophiles are going to come-a-runnin' to have your back because this thread was a bat signal to them and they're either too dumb or too in love with the HC to see through it. Most other regular posters know exactly what you're doing here. I can see that simply stating the obvious has really ruffled your feathers.

Wow, someone with an axe to grind calling out someone with an axe to grind on a message board. I'm shocked. The stats were interesting.

Top Bottom