anyone from huskerboard?

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
If any of you are here... please copy/paste (I would post on your board, but I think it takes a little time to be approved to post).

Thank you for your class. We have all noticed. Nebraska has been - this year - discussed as the best/friendliest (surprise!) road trip for football on this board. And now you come out with the shirts for Dupree! Wonderful. You all live out what B1G values are all about. Thank you.

Go Big Red! Gopher Nation respects and supports you. We'll be cheering when the tourney comes around!

I’ll second this. Nebraska is great. Tim Miles rocks. The GOOOO BIGGGG REDDDD cheer is awesome.

After my sister pointed out the shirts just before lineups were announced, I told her I'll be cheering for Nebraska the rest of the year (when they arent playing the Gophers). Awesome class by Tim Miles and their players!

If anyone is up for it think about making a donation to Nebraska's Team Jack Foundation on behalf of Dupree's mother and Nebraska's sportsmanship.

https://www.teamjackfoundation.org/

Lets build on the good vibes and make the most out of a horrible situation for Dupree and his family.

Top Bottom