Doogie: Pacers and Magic scouts will be at the Barn tonight

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I am not struggling to figure out how important tonight’s game is, it’s Very Important. Considering it’s only the second B10 game that seems like an overstatement but tonight is a huge litmus test for this team and I’m not sure what to expect. I’m hoping for an inspired and gutty (if not pretty) outing. Gotta lay it all out tonight. Gotta win at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not struggling to figure out how important tonight’s game is, it’s Very Important. Considering it’s only the second B10 game that seems like an overstatement but tonight is a huge litmus test for this team and I’m not sure what to expect. I’m hoping for an inspired and gutty (if not pretty) outing. Gotta lay it all out tonight. Gotta win at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree. This will be the case for all home games but this one in particular since the team has looked so rough a loss could send us down a bad path.

That said, I hope the guys don't play tight for in fear of losing. Play loose; play hard; have fun.

Top Bottom