Bowl Game Uniforms

Would love to see full banana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All-white looks like pajamas. I guess the trend of wearing pajamas in public has not ended as I had hoped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn, the visitor unis they wore in Madison we great - maroon pants, white jerseys and metallic gold helmets.

Yeah, the matte and metallic looks have gotten around now. Maybe time for a "throw-back" helmet look - regular old polished lacquer with gold "M" on the side.
Agreed, uniform in Madison was great. A Lot of people saw them in Vegas at the Sports book and new it was Minnesota cause of the block M and school colors.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of the jerseys with "MINNESOTA" or "GOLDEN GOPHERS" on the back. Just put the kids last name and leave it alone.

You know what they always say, “The name on the front (at Minnesota), is the same as the name on Back.”

I think the G/W/M combo is by far the best. Get some audacious metallic gold shoes to make the recruits (and me) happy and it would be perfect for all of the games, LSU/Cowboys/Redskins style.

I think the G/W/M combo is by far the best. Get some audacious metallic gold shoes to make the recruits (and me) happy and it would be perfect for all of the games, LSU/Cowboys/Redskins style.

I agree it's their best road look.

Home jersey combination I'm not sure. We haven't seen all the combinations yet. (Yellow gold, anthracite, maroon and so forth).

PJ’s explanation for not having the player’s name on the back. “The player needs to realize that the University is far more important than any one player”. Thus Minnesota and not Smith.
I love this sentiment, but when you have so many players that you have to use some numbers twice, it *could* create confusion as to who is who.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom