***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Last 4 minutes Gophers playing like they want to save Pitino’s job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
interesting assessment and seems to me a reach. I think these kids just want to win tonight.

Please put IW in to get the ball up the court Richard.

Wow. IW is deep in the dog house. Stull is playing over him.
IW needs to work his way out of the dog house, otherwise it could become the Jellydog house.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not an elite possession. But I’ll take it

interesting assessment and seems to me a reach. I think these kids just want to win tonight.

Of course it’s a reach. They’re not thinking their coaches job.

What a terrific last five minutes and an entertaining game overall.
Before McBrayer fouled out had Pitino used any bench in the second half?

That’s the right call there against Roby. Good call, refs.

Geez, what a horrible offensive set -- stand around, dribble into a trap, cast up a prayer. But still, if we hit FTs, we win.

Team showed some grit tonight ! Hope this jump starts Coffey. This team needs more balanced scoring.

Win

IF they pull this off, Coffey was a HORSE!

Geez, what a horrible offensive set -- stand around, dribble into a trap, cast up a prayer. But still, if we hit FTs, we win.

Oturu has the ball wide open at free throw line and didn’t know what to do

Nebraska nice change up with the double. Coffey found open man. Oturu looked like a freshman center

Bardo called IW out for his body language. He hasn’t played since. I’ve defended him through it all, but they need to play that clip for him and wake him up. When you get called out by the commentator and benched for Brock Stull, you’ve hit rock bottom.

Nice win! Willpower late in the game. When they actually play with intensity they are a good team.

Post-script: Tim Miles is awesome.

Nice victory over a ranked opponent, despite the absence of Eric Curry.

We are going to have get used to hard fought victories with this team. It will be fun.

Last 4 minutes Gophers playing like they want to save Pitino’s job.

No, they are playing like they want to win the B1G

Huge win. Glad that streak came.
Coffey with his best game as a Gopher.

Great win. Coffey was money. Dupree was a rock. Tim Miles is class.

Oturu has the ball wide open at free throw line and didn’t know what to do

Nebraska nice change up with the double. Coffey found open man. Oturu looked like a freshman center
Freshman mistake in one of his early Big Ten games. It can be forgiven if he learns through the season. That kind of thing at Conference tournament time would be bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AMIR F'N COFFEY!!!!!!!

What a performance! That was one guy just taking over a game. This teams season and Pitino's tenure were dead in the water with about 10 minutes left in this game. Then Amir went in to another gear!

Top Bottom