***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Well that was a much needed win.

What a game. Great performance down the stretch. This win will be huge come March

Big win, maybe one we didn't deserve. But a HUGE game by Coffey. We need him to play with that intensity every night.

Hell of a win. Remember this one on selection sunday

Freshman mistake in one of his early Big Ten games. It can be forgiven if he learns through the season. That kind of thing at Conference tournament time would be bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He did grab the rebound after this. Dropped it, but it went to Murphy who sealed the deal.

Big and needed win.

Coffey with the best game of his career when it was absolutely necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jelly is pretty damn selfish, I would be hard pressed to put him in after that pouting BS

Minn not giving up...just don't think they have the guns to over come...hope they do though

Glad I was wrong....great effort to comeback from being down 13

Last edited:

Jelly is pretty damn selfish, I would be hard pressed to put him in after that pouting BS

He shows flashes but body language always seems to be an issue for him. No way he’ll get consistent minutes if he continues to pout.

Coffey was a packhorse in the second half. The turnovers ceased. Free throw percentage picked up.

It helped late that 2-3 Huskers were trying to defend while carrying 4 fouls too.

It will help that Curry comes back soon as well.

Whew.

Nebraska fans are ready to run Miles out of town. Morons. They looked really good.

He shows flashes but body language always seems to be an issue for him. No way he’ll get consistent minutes if he continues to pout.

He was the only guy that didn’t give Dupree a hug when he fouled out. I’m tired of Washington and it has nothing to do with his play on the court.

Maybe these upcoming NC games will allow Oturu to gain more confidence and also give Curry some minutes. We need a stronger inside presence to compliment Murphy.

It will be interesting to see how Washington responds after all that BS. Grow up and get over yourself or pack your bags.

If they play like they did at the end the rest of the season, we’ll be dancing. Just have to figure out how to get rid of the real bad stretches.

He was the only guy that didn’t give Dupree a hug when he fouled out. I’m tired of Washington and it has nothing to do with his play on the court.

He's got a lot of growing up to do. He needs to GET IT, learn to be a TEAMMATE, and work on being a leader.

Coffey was a packhorse in the second half. The turnovers ceased. Free throw percentage picked up.

It helped late that 2-3 Huskers were trying to defend while carrying 4 fouls too.

It will help that Curry comes back soon as well.

Whew.

Yes, great game and Coffey had a career night. But, let's not forget our other star. Murphy had 18 points, 13 rebounds, and, very importantly, only 2 fouls. Finally, he takes a licking but keeps on ticking.

Just kick Washington off the team. He'll transfer soon enough anyways

Nebraska fans are ready to run Miles out of town. Morons. They looked really good.

Of course they do. 47-63 in 6 years with the best finish 4th and one NCAA tourney birth. That is mediocre.

In an alternate world I’d love to see him coaching maroon and gold.

Yes, great game and Coffey had a career night. But, let's not forget our other star. Murphy had 18 points, 13 rebounds, and, very importantly, only 2 fouls. Finally, he takes a licking but keeps on ticking.

I'd been texting with a buddy through the game and commented to him, "all Curry, with a little MURPHY".... That late 3 by Dupree was huge too.

They’re probably just in the heat of the “here we go again” moment when their struggling program gives them some hope and then loses a game they arguably shouldn’t have. Probably similar to when Gopher football goes undefeated out of conference and then loses the conference opener against an evenly matched opponent.

Top Bottom