***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It will be an emotional night at The Barn, as Gopher fans will rally around one of our adopted sons, Dupree McBrayer. When one of us is down, there is no better fan base that will rally around him and help lift him up. I expect a big rousing standing ovation when he gets announced tonight, and rightfully so.

In more trivial matters, tonight's game is a biggie. While it's not dire if we lose, it has the feel of a "we really need to win this game" type of matchup. Let's do our part Gopher fans and bring the noise.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need this win! lets go get it

I stand and ovate for all the Gopher players.

Hope the team is rested. They need to bring energy to this one.

Too early in the season to use the "must win" cliche, but I feel like a loss here really puts us in a bad spot early in the year.

I stand and ovate for all the Gopher players.

Most do. But I think OPs point about really getting loud for Dupree stands.

Unfortunately, this is the one home game this year I'll miss. My tickets went to family so hopefully they are loud and into it.

I’ve got tens of dollars on the gophs. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

We need to bounce back from the embarrassment at Ohio State.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s befuddling we decide to wear white unis on a white court. The golds are ready to pop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Typical end to a basketball game where we will miss a quarter of the first half. 4 minutes to play at 750 and it’s lasted almost a half hour more. Yawn.

Does ****ty BTN2Go work for anyone? I have a TV provider and it never lets me log in

We might be out of our game by the time BTN goes over to it.

Jesus! Another ****ing timeout.

Does ****ty BTN2Go work for anyone? I have a TV provider and it never lets me log in

The ability to start the game on time is available on BTN2Go. I'm streaming from my phone to my TV...

Another thrilling miss by Coffey that leads to an easy shot on the other end.

Coffey needs to finish. Not a highlight when the ball bounces off the rim.

Coffey running into a screen is a foul apparently

Hurt and Omersa should never be on the floor, like ever.

Coffey makes everything look so difficult. His third fake made the shot twice as difficult. He had the layup after the 2nd fake

Nebraska clearly has more talent. Really not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom