***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If Coffey just lays the ball in, he's got a bucket and a foul. Missed dunks don't count for anything, Amir!

How do you miss that last dunk?

Signs of life. I really wonder how much time / emphasis is put into improving our free throw % ? This is not a new problem. I know FT's are boring compared to dunks but this will cost us more close games if we do not improve.

Well, Coffey is playing with fury and that's having results

We're really racking up the fouls on Nebraska.

IW's gonna have to play well now with Coffey picking up a stupid foul #3.

I guess we don't have to worry about Washington fouling out.

I don’t think our recipe for success is Murphy driving from the top of the 3 point line and turning it over. That’s the third time now ��

Am I the only fan screaming, "GRAB THE BALL" on the countless 50/50 balls we always tap at and wind up losing?

Signs of life. I really wonder how much time / emphasis is put into improving our free throw % ? This is not a new problem. I know FT's are boring compared to dunks but this will cost us more close games if we do not improve.

Currently, 79%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

79%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turnovers continue to kill this team. Too many guys putting the ball on the floor who should not be pretending to be a guard.

Pitino needs to teach the kids how to block out a skinny 3 star freshman...pathetic

Pitino needs to teach the kids how to block out a skinny 3 star freshman...pathetic

That skinny 3-star freshman is outplaying our 4-star freshman.

Heiman has 8 points in 8 minutes. I can see why he has a pretty high PER. He often seems to be in the right place and he is very efficient.

Pitino is coaching for his job in the second half. This is an f'ing pathetic performance so far. I thought this unbelievable stat from Ryan James pretty accurately sums up the Pitino era: The Gophers have lost 6 of their last 8 games to Nebraska!

Turnovers continue to kill this team. Too many guys putting the ball on the floor who should not be pretending to be a guard.

Compounded by the fact that they are the most impatient offense in the B1G.

Last edited:

This is an f'ing pathetic performance so far.

I wouldn't say that. The Boston College and Ohio State games were pathetic performances. They're playing hard tonight. They're just playing a better team overall.

Where are the box outs

Oturu needs practice on his footwork in the offseason.

They call a foul against the gophers on a clean block and don’t call an obvious foul against Murphy. Comical.

Right now simply getting outclassed on their home floor by a better team.

Robi is impacting this game for the bad guys. Oturu needs to start going up stronger!

Top Bottom