***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We start every game against good teams very flat. Same thing to start 2nd half..down 11

Gophers just don't have the consistency to be an elite basketball team. Very streaky. Can they streak to a win tonight? I hope so, but I have doubts.
Hard to see them making the NCAA tournament.

It’s befuddling we decide to wear white unis on a white court. The golds are ready to pop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I am really not a fan of the court. Just seeing BTN put a filter on the broadcast at the start of the second half tells me that the media doesn't like it either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We’ve beaten the bad teams, have had the doors blown off by the good teams.

I am really not a fan of the court. Just seeing BTN put a filter on the broadcast at the start of the second half tells me that the media doesn't like it either.

I know it’s dumb thing to complain about but I really liked the old floor color. It was easy on the eyes.

I thought Coffey was going to dunk that one...glad he didn't

Great. Just effing great. Now Murphy is hurt.

It’s tough to win when you’re playing a superior opponent and the refs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's our shooting percentage on dunk attempts? About as good as our 3 pointers?

I just can't believe this is the response to a must win game. They didn't punch first in the first half and they didn't punch first in the second half. A poorly coached soft team.

It’s tough to win when you’re playing a superior opponent and the refs.

The refs don't have anything to do with this. That's loser talk (although I notice that loser talk is very popular on this board). We have 11 more free throw attempts than them.

I know it’s dumb thing to complain about but I really liked the old floor color. It was easy on the eyes.
It's not dumb actually. You can't see the players on the floor. You have no idea if they are in the proper position to make plays. It's almost like they don't want you to see this team.

4 missed dunks and GK missing free throws, 11 points there.

The refs don't have anything to do with this. That's loser talk (although I notice that loser talk is very popular on this board). We have 11 more free throw attempts than them.

I never said that’s the reason we are losing. There’s obvious fouls that aren’t getting called.

This offense is so dysfunctional in the half court. That we choose to go without a PG is just inexcusable.

Into the 6th year under Pitino and there is not one thing on either end of the court this team / program does well.

Is anyone else getting a random pixelating line going across the screen every few minutes?

Into the 6th year under Pitino and there is not one thing on either end of the court this team / program does well.

We run some nice play out of time outs. He clearly has some X's and O's skill, but I can't tell you the last time I feel like we beat a team with superior talent because he out-coached them.

Nebraska is better than us. But in this conference, you have to beat teams that are better than you at home. We used to be able to do that.

Coffey’s third foul was on a little rub, MS gets called for a foul on a clean block, a no call when Murphy gets bodied on his layup, and then also a no call on his dunk attempt.

You can't win when you don't value the ball. The Minnesota Turnover Factory, brought to you by Pillsbury...

Impatient, undisciplined. :mad:

Coffey’s third foul was on a little rub, MS gets called for a foul on a clean block, a no call when Murphy gets bodied on his layup, and then also a no call on his dunk attempt.

Murphy's gotten away with a couple he usually doesn't though. We're certainly not getting home cookin' though.

Quit whining about the refs. Do you need your bottle of warm milk?

Nebraska is better than us. But in this conference, you have to beat teams that are better than you at home. We used to be able to do that.

Under Pitino the home record (and overall record) has been terrible and we certainly haven't beat teams better than us. The other part of the equation is why is Nebraska better than you in year 6? Why have you lost 6 of your last 8 games to Nebraska? Totally unacceptable in every area.

Under Pitino the home record (and overall record) has been terrible and we certainly haven't beat teams better than us. The other part of the equation is why is Nebraska better than you in year 6? Why have you lost 6 of your last 8 games to Nebraska? Totally unacceptable in every area.

Tim Miles is a better coach. I'd take him in a heartbeat. IIRC, they said the Nebraska kid he signed this year was the first in-state recruit in 15 years? Lol. Nebraska is a much tougher job than MN.

Top Bottom