Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I beg to differ; the 503’s are much more important and will tell the whole story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You would not recognize the whole story if if bit you in the a$$. And wouldn’t be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    You would not recognize the whole story if if bit you in the a$$. And wouldn’t be honest.
    I’ll wait for the movie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I beg to differ; the 503’s are much more important and will tell the whole story.

I hear it's the 503's that will land Obama in jail. If he's lucky.

This guy really hates America. I hope Mueller hammers them all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.d1764c3e277b

This is the guy bb, dh, crg, and the rest of the gang are sticking up for. Why do you all hate America?

Quote Originally Posted by gopher_alum_2005 View Post
    This is the guy bb, dh, crg, and the rest of the gang are sticking up for. Why do you all hate America?

its all about that dolla! holla holla holla!

I am?
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    its all about that dolla! holla holla holla!
    Flynn might have been lobbying against the stated interests of Obama......but those interests are different than the interests of the United States.

Here's an interesting bit about the Flynn discussion with McCabe- he knew they had listened in on his meeting with Kisylak:

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I am?
    You're great! Barnburner or whatever his handle is!

You're great! Barnburner or whatever his handle is!
    Oh got you. Maybe I should change my name the bb and BB thing gets confusing sometimes.. and no one wants to be confused with that idiot.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Oh got you. Maybe I should change my name the bb and BB thing gets confusing sometimes.. and no one wants to be confused with that idiot.
    I would suggest you feel free to ignore that dipsh!t.

BTW, https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mis...encing-hearing

I wonder what Comey can't remember today.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    I would suggest you feel free to ignore that dipsh!t.

BTW, https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mis...encing-hearing

I wonder what Comey can't remember today.
    BB was the first poster I ever put on my ignore list. I had him on there for maybe a month, then got curious and took him off. Might be time to put that loser on time out again.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Flynn might have been lobbying against the stated interests of Obama......but those interests are different than the interests of the United States.
    That's weird, because Dear Leader's people eventually approved an operation that Flynn shut down.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...517-story.html

Days before President Donald Trump took office, incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn blocked a military plan against the Islamic State group that was opposed by Turkey, a country he had been paid more than $500,000 to advocate for, the McClatchy news service reported.

According to the report, Flynn declined a request from the Obama administration to approve an operation in the IS stronghold of Raqqa, effectively delaying the military operation. His reasoning wasn't reported, but Turkey has long opposed U.S. military operations in cooperation with Kurdish forces.
    The military plan against the Islamic State stronghold was eventually approved, but not until after Flynn had been fired.

Blog Entries

There is no bigger reptilian in America, but the DeepState has many that are close.

Kingdom Warriors

Fake news. He’s not getting jail time. Nothing burger. The deep state has you fooled.