Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

"Democrats have become the party of crime. It's true."

"I said, I'm going to put that in. I'm going to say that when I make speeches. Nobody's ever challenged it. Maybe they have. Who knows? I have to always say that, because then they'll say they did actually challenge it, and they'll put like -- then they'll say he gets a Pinocchio."

"We like the -- we like the -- it's just a flowing. They do comma. They don't do -- they do a comma."

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Obama administration. 22 pages is the cliff notes edition for that corruption. Mueller referring to Flynn's long history ..... Enjoy the ride!
    So true. So many stupid posters here. If you canít see that Mueller isnít going to put Crooked Hillary, foreign born Obama, and lying Comey in cuffs when this is all done, then youíre an idiot. There was no collusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    Being an American hero helps. Who wants to tarnish his reputation anymore over nothing.
    The Democrats do.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    You are working on secret document #86. It won't.
    Is this the same secret document as today? I lose track.

Very interesting proceedings in the Flynn sentencing.

FBI 302 notes must be filed within 72 hours of an interview. Strzok & Pientka filed them in January, after interviewing Flynn. We know that because Comey testified to that under oath, and we read the Strzok/Page texts, where Strzok asked Page if she thought Andrew McCabe would ok his notes? Now Mueller team hands over the 302's dated August? 7 months after the interview? After Strzok was fired? Something ain't right & Judge Emmet Sullivan knows it.

Now we find out Mueller never submitted the original FBI 302 notes from the Flynn interview. What he submitted was a 302, written in August, 7 months after the Flynn interview. It's nothing more than Peter Strzok's recollections from the January Flynn interview.

Where is the original 302? FBI whistle blowers claim it was altered by Andrew McCabe, to omit Strzok/Pientka saying they didn't believe Flynn lied. Pientka wants to testify before Congress about the Flynn interview & the 302. The DOJ will not let him testify.

Anyone still pretending this "investigation" is on the level, is a liar. I deon't know a single Democrat who believes the Mueller investigation is legitimate or unbiased. They don't care, because they want to get Trump at all costs, but no one still believes it's a legitimate investigation.

Blog Entries

Targeting Flynn goes back to a vendetta by Obama against Flynn. I am pretty sure I have explained that one a time or two here. This is Obama's DeepState.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Targeting Flynn goes back to a vendetta by Obama against Flynn. I am pretty sure I have explained that one a time or two here. This is Obama's DeepState.
    I'm aware. It's payback, because Flynn wouldn't join their cabal.

Blog Entries

Worse yet Flynn kept referring to Islamic Terrorism. Using the term Islamic Terrorism is why Obama fired him. Islamic terrorists are Obama's home boys. Obama played JV ball.
    Kingdom Warriors

Where is the original 302? We know one was filed. Why won't Mueller produce it as he has been ordered to do? Is Mueller guilty of obstruction for refusing to provide the 302 as ordered by Judge Sullivan? If so, it's the end of the Mueller investigation right?

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Where is the original 302? We know one was filed. Why won't Mueller produce it as he has been ordered to do? Is Mueller guilty of obstruction for refusing to provide the 302 as ordered by Judge Sullivan? If so, it's the end of the Mueller investigation right?
    Why do you ask so many questions? Better to just eat the steaming pile they are feeding you, smile, and say Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Plausible Deniability View Post
    Why do you ask so many questions? Better to just eat the steaming pile they are feeding you, smile, and say Thank You
    What do you mean? Why do you ask? What's in it for you? What do you care? So what if I do?

Never mind the 302s. It’s the 409s that tell the real story.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    Never mind the 302s. Itís the 409s that tell the real story.
    I beg to differ; the 503ís are much more important and will tell the whole story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk