Prayers for Dupree- Mother passed away

The Gopher community is mourning your loss, Dupree.
Hang tough, like your mother taught you.

Dupree, I know this time will be tough. The grief and sorrow of losing your mother is tough. I hope this time is made easier for you by people sharing memories about her that make your smile widen and your heart warm.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DM

May your mother’s name be a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nebraska players come out to the court during warm-ups with "RIP Tayra" shirts...
875e992ad4b0d7a5207834388c36442d.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Nebraska players come out to the court during warm-ups with "RIP Tayra" shirts...
875e992ad4b0d7a5207834388c36442d.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Fantastic! This is what the B1G is about. Couldn't feel warmer about the Huskers. Best road trip for football and now this classy move. Hats off to them and God bless!

The pins on the coaches are a nice touch, but they’re bloody massive. Once again I wonder if the athletics department has someone with even the most rudimentary design skills. It reminds me of the comically large Jerry Kill helmet sticker a few years ago. 442A24CA-679D-4FE6-91BF-A1A34E30EDB0.jpg

Emotional ending of this game for Dupree. I feel sad for him.

Very emotional night. Hit a MASSIVE 3 to cut the lead in half. I hope tonight was healing for him. You never get past it but you can have moments where it doesn’t hurt as much.

I can't imagine the pain and ensuing difficulty of losing your mother at such a young age. My thoughts have been with Dupree since I initially heard the news and hope the "U" can provide the support he needs during this time. He's had a really tough couple of years with all of his physical difficulties and now having to deal with this tragedy. Hang tough Dupree!

Classy Tim Miles and Nebraska. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

I wish I could take the pain away. My father died when he was 57 and it hurt a lot. DuPree has a special place in my thoughts and prayers. Hats off to Tim Miles and his team for their demonstration of support.

C0EBEF64-9D2B-419A-90A4-74682E8E7C2B.jpg

Photo from Carlos Gonzalez (Star Tribune) I saw on Twitter. Heartbreaking. Hope he is OK after an emotional night.

Top Bottom