Army Football Uniforms

Buck_Buchanan

Reaction score
2016 - Tribute to 82nd Airborne

2017 - Tribute to 10th Mountain

2018 - Tribute to The First

I enjoy these. They’ve done a fantastic job in recent years with their uniforms for ARMY v NAVY. As has Navy. I prefer Army’s approach working with Nike and having the websites to help tell the story.

Thank you to all who have served and who currently serve!

Buck

Last edited:

Would be curious to hear from the GH uniform police on this one. Guys, are these unis ok for them to wear?

Would be curious to hear from the GH uniform police on this one. Guys, are these unis ok for them to wear?

No problem at all. Actually, I think it is a cool idea.

I just wish we could get the Gophers to put the players names on their backs for all games again. The best way for fans to learn the players names is to see them on the jersey. I don't like the "Minnesota" or "Golden Gophers" on the backs but maybe that's just me.

It's a little hard to complain about all black uniform when the team goes by "The Black Knights".

Traditional dark olive with the Big Red One insignias would be much better IMO.

Yes but red isn't part of the school colors. GH uniform police please advise, how do we handle this?

I enjoy these. They’ve done a fantastic job in recent years with their uniforms for ARMY v NAVY. As has Navy. I prefer Army’s approach working with Nike and having the websites to help tell the story.

Buck

OMG those are awesome.

It's impressive how detailed both the research and execution is.

Love the uniforms for this year and the last 2 years. Hoping Army can make it 3 wins in a row against Navy.

I've never seen visitor uniforms that look better than those worn in Madison on 11/24!

Buck

I might be a little biased, but I really like the 2016 uniforms!

Honestly they have all been great and they represent themselves and the traditions well.

Waiting for the tribute to the 101st Screaming Eagles!!!!!!

GO! ARMY!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom