Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darrell Henderson RB Memphis

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

mkAz

Reaction score
The Heisman Trophy is awarded Saturday. Who's your pick?

I think Murray grabs it due to Tuas bad last game.

Think it’s funny Haskins has gotten legit zero love with how great his passing numbers are

Interesting how dominant QBs are now - in the 70s and 80s, it was mostly running backs.

Granted I haven't seen the others on this list play, but I would go with Haskins. He looks ready for the NFL right now.

Haskins deserves it - especially after having his team get the shaft for the playoffs.

Should clarify my above post. Think Murray wins but Haskins more deserving and would be my pick

This should help narrow it down:

ESPN: Tua Tagovailoa, Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins announced as finalists for Heisman Trophy

Before they face one another in the playoff later this month, Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa and Oklahoma's Kyler Murray will face off Saturday night in New York.

The two quarterbacks were named finalists for the 84th Heisman Trophy on Monday, along with Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins. The award for the most outstanding college football player will be given out Saturday and aired live on ESPN at 8 p.m. ET.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...urray-dwayne-haskins-finalists-heisman-trophy

Go Gophers!!

I'm going with Antoine Winfield Jr. Was on Heisman pace until he got injured :(

Every guy on that list except the Memphis RB was set up to succeed statistically - QB at Oklahoma, QB at OSU, QB at Bama, Clemson skill players, QB from a couple pass-wacky offenses. Their predecessors put up big numbers and their successors will too. The Heisman has become a lot of that.

Last edited:

Top Bottom