Predict highest Gopher woman rank at any point this year

What will be the height Gopher womans AP ranking at any point this year?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2-#3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #4-#6

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • #8-#10

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • #11-#13

Votes: 10 50.0%

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If they can find a way to beat Iowa and Maryland, They could go has high as 4-6.

There’s 4 teams now above Minnesota that I think are somewhat overrated. They are Tennessee, NCSU, Texas, and California. So I’ll say Minnesota can go as high as #10.

Of course, the Gophers are most likely overrated themselves. I was surprised about the Syracuse result. On a night where they needed everything to go right to win, everything went right. That’s not Minnesota sports.

Last edited:

I would not be surprised to see this team get a couple of upsets. We still have the unknown of when and how well Hubbard will be on her return. Her outside shot will really help this team. They still lack a consistently dominant center although Bello has improved tremendously.

The key is if they can get past Boston College. If they do they should be able to rack up a few more wins after and bump up a few slots as teams get above them get beat before conference play starts.

I would not be surprised to see this team get a couple of upsets. We still have the unknown of when and how well Hubbard will be on her return. Her outside shot will really help this team. They still lack a consistently dominant center although Bello has improved tremendously.

What is the current status as to Hubbard returning?

What is the current status as to Hubbard returning?

I believe she wasn't wearing her boot on Sunday's game. Hopefully she can return by the conference slate of the season.

Top Bottom