***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Clang. 0-7 from 3. Play zone against and we're #$%ed.

Sounds like what I feared. This is the first really good team we’ve played and it’s not going well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we got down 24-7 early, got to within 8, now down 11 going into halftime.

Well, pretty rough start. But they steadied the last 8 minutes. I'm feeling pretty good for us to be down 11 when we couldn't make shots, couldn't rebound, and with the reffing crew as is. Easily could've been a blowout by halftime all things considered.

We just are not a good shooting team. Pitino MUST recruit more shooters. Shooting ability and smart playing must be valued over athletic ability. Great to be able to jump out of the gym, but at the end of the day, you have to be able to put the ball in the hoop.

My thoughts.

Keep Washington out there, good or bad. He is the only one that can put our players in a position to succeed. Plus he can push the ball on the break like no one else.

RP has to design things trying to get McBrayer an opportunity to slash and drive. Same with Coffey. Murphy needs to take it to the hoop on every possesion.

Our Freshman aren't ready for the BIG Still I think Kalshuer has to be out there when Washington is on the floor.

Why is it so hard to draw up a play to get Gabe an open 3? Hasn't even attempted one yet. Inexcusable.

Washington has to play, a lot. Good with the bad. At least the ball move a bit when his is in. Weave at the top of the key for 20 seconds really pisses me off.

Dupree needs the opportunity to drive more often.

I really thought Hurt would provide 8-12 SOLID minutes per game this season. I am wrong.

Horrible defensive effort and getting killed on the boards.

The 2nd conference game in early December has probably become a must win.

Its like Ohio St is defending against this.

Point out an instance when there was an actual set play to get Gabe open. I get that you are frustrated. No need to be a d*** to fellow holers.

OSU should have many more with all the mugging going on under the basket

I think some of you wouldn't be satisfied unless the opponent had double the fouls in every game.

Horrible defensive effort and getting killed on the boards.

The 2nd conference game in early December has probably become a must win.

Well, Nebraska doesn't have quite as much brawn so that might help.

I think some of you wouldn't be satisfied unless the opponent had double the fouls in every game.

All I ask for is consistency on both ends of the court. Some nights it is glaring. Tonight is working towards one of them......

What does Stull add to this team? Omersa? Hurt?

I wish Stull would get more run in these cold offensive games to gain a concrete answer. We were spoiled with Akeem.

Seems like the trend for the season is that - even though they have not played well and it should look alot worse - it isn't that bad. They have had a fair amount of solid open shots, just need to make a few more in the second half. Cmon guys!

First 5 minutes of the game and first 5 minutes of the second half are on the coach. Lets see if Pitino can even it up vs Holtmann.

There is literally nothing that Oturu can do against that guy except foul him. Almost have to play Omersa against him.

Oturu sat there and watched the shot letting his guy easily grab his own rebound.....

Top Bottom