***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why the F is Omersa playing so much?! Put in Matz.

11:21 remaining in 1st half...Coffey leading all Gophers in scoring with 4 free throws

This team is almost impossible to watch on offense every 1st half

Not being able to finish within 6 ft of the hoop is going to bury this team in Big Ten games.

This is brutal to watch. At this point making the NIT is far from a lock.

This is embarrassing and the zebras have also made questionable calls all favoring Ohio State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't hear who the commentators are but is the color guy an OSU grad? He is ridiculously pro Ohio State and isn't even trying to hide it.

Didn't hear who the commentators are but is the color guy an OSU grad? He is ridiculously pro Ohio State and isn't even trying to hide it.

No, it's Jon Crispin. He went to PSU. I think he is one of the more insightful ones on BTN

I agree, but the Goph aren't helping the situation much

16 rebounds to 4? Is that for real? (I’m not watching the game, but that is the stat that jumps out)

Seriously, how can a team be this bad. If this kind of play continues through the rest of the Big Ten season, Pitino can kiss his job goodbye.

No, it's Jon Crispin. He went to PSU. I think he is one of the more insightful ones on BTN

Thanks....clearly has spent a lot more time studying OSU then, which I guess in understandable since they are ranked and we are not.

Between our offense and the officials I don’t know if I can watch

16 rebounds to 4? Is that for real? (I’m not watching the game, but that is the stat that jumps out)

Very real...refs letting a lot of OSU contact uncalled

Horrible offense. Horrible rebounding. Horrible refs.

Sounds like what I feared. This is the first really good team we’ve played and it’s not going well.

Seriously, how can a team be this bad. If this kind of play continues through the rest of the Big Ten season, Pitino can kiss his job goodbye.

It feels like it's going to be a long season. The B1G is loaded and we are just a bad offensive team.

Alright, let's try to get this lead under 10 by half time. Let's go boys.

It feels like it's going to be a long season. The B1G is loaded and we are just a bad offensive team.
Agree for the most part, but I am not that impressed with OSU.

Top Bottom