***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wow....Hurt Omersa Oturu, IW and McGruber

Welp - this don’t go as you predicted

Hard not to see why it would. Ohio St a ranked team coming off a home lost against a mediocre road team that played two days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are ranked. Questionable to me.

Way to have the boys ready, Lil' Ricky! Looking at 6-8 B10 wins max.

Turned it off. Too frustrating.

I don’t think I’ll renew my season tickets after this year. Insanely frustrating team to watch. No improvements ever. Waste of money. And it’ll be even worse with Murphy gone

There's an attempted assist by Washington (got free throws out of it) that no one else on the team could (or would) do. Drive inside, draw the defenders, and signal Hurt to come inside.

As much as I love Pitino as a guy, this game feels like a turning point. I had questions when he said Coffey would start at PG. it was not a good sign. The failure of this team to do anything on offense and his inability to change it up is infuriating. I don’t think he’ll be back next year. I don’t see us in the tourney.

Went back and watched the macbrayer charge. Wesson hop-slid and replanted both feet after macbrayer was in the air. Saw it live and it was right in front of refs

I would rather see Hosea Crittendon on the court instead of Michael Hurt. He should be playing over at St Thomas.

0-10 from three land. Kalscheur with no attempts. What is wrong with this picture?

This has been Pitino's offense his entire tenure here. He sucks ass!

2016-2017 excepted perhaps. This team is a bunch of misfit toys. There's talented pieces but they don't fit together well. It will be his undoing.

I get questioning Pitino. But at this juncture 35% and 0-10 front behind the arc is a loss recipe for any team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wednesday is a must-win. This team isn't winning more than a couple road games in the B1G.

Pitino and his outstanding B1G conference record on full display tonight.

Wednesday is a must-win. This team isn't winning more than a couple road games in the B1G.

They might need to run the table at home for any chance. Winning a B1G conference road game this year will be golden for any team.

As much as I love Pitino as a guy, this game feels like a turning point. I had questions when he said Coffey would start at PG. it was not a good sign. The failure of this team to do anything on offense and his inability to change it up is infuriating. I don’t think he’ll be back next year. I don’t see us in the tourney.

After the first half I thought the same thing regarding this game being a turning point. I just can’t see Richard getting it done at MN.

Serious question, Why would a good player choose to play for Minnesota under or for Pitino? What are the positive signs after 5 years that show we will ever be anything but a lower tier b10 team. We are always 1 injury, or 3 fouls from ineptitude.

I have been a Pitino backer. I am officially concerned. This is sloppy basketball at both ends and it happens too often. No identity. It's early, but...

Turned it off. Too frustrating.

I don’t think I’ll renew my season tickets after this year. Insanely frustrating team to watch. No improvements ever. Waste of money. And it’ll be even worse with Murphy gone

Always darkest before the dawn. :cool02:

I didn't expect to win this. I did expect not to look like Rutgers.

If we lose Wednesday, it'll be time for Coyle to take the list out of the drawer and update it.

They might need to run the table at home for any chance. Winning a B1G conference road game this year will be golden for any team.

I was thinking the same thing. If today is an indicator, we play in the NIT at seasons end. Thankfully, there is a lot of time to get better. I sure hope Eric Curry can get up to speed in a hurry. We need him. These rookies just got a taste of B1G basketball and they need some help.

Actually, Rutgers didn't look bad at all in winning at Miami during the Challenge.

Miami lost to Yale yesterday. Me thinks Miami is not that good this year.

Top Bottom