***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Was that Murphy’s 3rd foul? The announcers are talking about Duke /Gonzaga game:mad: guess they’ve lost interest already

And yes....the refs are letting OSU play far more physical. We can't touch them without getting called.

Huge chicken wing by Wesson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oturo sat there and watched the shot letting his guy easily grab his own rebound.....

Yes, he did. When you have a physically imposing post player, you have to deny him the ball - just like the commentator said. It's the way the Pistons limited Shaq's damage in the 2004 fNBA finals.

Our posts defense is terrible. Anytime someone considers a pump fake Murphy jumps for it. Coffey gets stripped all the time when he drives.

Omersa and Hurt are liabilities. Not only has Hurt not improved, he has regressed. I bet he has air balled 5 threes this year. Tell me one thing he does well.

Our posts defense is terrible. Anytime someone considers a pump fake Murphy jumps for it. Coffey gets stripped all the time when he drives.

Omersa and Hurt are liabilities. Not only has Hurt not improved, he has regressed. I bet he has air balled 5 threes this year. Tell me one thing he does well.

Hurt's main skill was 3 point shooting and he's never utilized it. Disappointing. Gabe is what I hoped Hurt would eventually be.

Hook and Hold, apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's the way the Pistons limited Shaq's damage in the 2004 fNBA finals.

It worked so well he averaged more points than he did in the regular season.

But I do agree with your overall point. Get them out of their comfort zone

Jfc this officiating is f’ing garbage.

How was that not the same call as against Hirt in first half?

Hook and hold , blatant, and not called even after a timeout review.

These refs need to be fired. Not even close to consistent.

How was that not the same call as against Hirt in first half?

They needed to make an "example" of someone. They won't call it again.

Clang! Our 3 point shooting is just awful.

Is there a rule against playing IW and Gabe together?

IW needs to start and play 30 + minutes. Our half court offense sucks without him.

IW needs to start and play 30 + minutes. Our half court offense sucks without him.

We have 5 assists in this game (Washington has three of them) and it's not because our guys are so good at scoring on their own.

I actually think the Gophers will play their best game of the season so far.

Welp - this don’t go as you predicted

Hard not to see why it would. Ohio St a ranked team coming off a home lost against a mediocre road team that played two days ago.

Washington should have started the second half. We’ve blown the game completely and he didn’t even have a chance to make an impact.

You can not win consistently at the game of basketball today by not being able to shoot because the name of the game in this sports is being able to put the ball in the basket!! Does Richard still think his kid can play pro????

Top Bottom