***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's always a bit strange playing Big Ten games so early in December yet here we are. A tough road test to start out but bring it on! I still don't think we've put 40 minutes together yet this season, tonight would be a good time to do so!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!

We need to steal some wins on the road. Let it begin tonight.

Taking the Gophers +9 points and under 140. My college play of the weekend. ;)

We need to steal some wins on the road. Let it begin tonight.

Agreed. Conference play is going to be a meat grinder this year, so we'll have to steal a few Ws on the road.

Keys for victory tonight: bigs stay out of early foul trouble, hit some outside shots, make free throws, and take care of the ball. Hopefully we can get a complete 40 tonight of solid play. Go Gophers!

Can I make a request? When ya'll make these can you put the time the game is on, as well as what network it's on, in the summary? I hate having to give ESPN traffic

This would be a big one to get. Always nice to start the conference season on the right side of the ledger, and we are going to need some road wins.

No chance Curry plays tonight, is there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amir at point is still a major concern. I liked how Jelly played on Friday night, with Amir at the wing. Let's hope Jelly can put two games back to back with positive play. THAT might be wishful thinking, but let's see. Does Ohio State play much zone? At times this team seems lost against zones... but ... Gabe could be an answer there. A road win is difficult but hopefully there for the taking.

Can I make a request? When ya'll make these can you put the time the game is on, as well as what network it's on, in the summary? I hate having to give ESPN traffic
Go to FOX Sports...[emoji848][emoji41]

East bound and down loaded up and truckin————— we gonna do what they say can’t be done! 2018 baby!

Well at least the Vikings are doing a good job giving me very little reason not to switch over to Gopher Basketball when the game starts in a bit.

I'm worked up already from the Vikings game, something tells me this game won't help me relax.

Their bigs are literally pushing guys out of the way with no calls.

So that means we are playing 5 on 8 tonight

Jallow grabs hurts arm. Hurt gets foul.

What the hell is this new rule. Looks like basketball to me. Two guys tied up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murphy with 2 already.
Now playing 4 on 8.

We are not getting any breaks or bounces in this game. Unreal

Breathing too hard, that’s a foul

Different type of fouls, but Murphy gets some fouls as dumb as Lynch used to get.

Top Bottom