No Fleck Interview today (Sunday, Dec 2nd)

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck interview today (12-2-18) on the Sports Huddle on WCCO radio.

Dave Mona said Fleck was unavailable.

FWIW, I did see a notice through my real job that Fleck would have a media availability Sunday afternoon to comment on the Gophers' Bowl Game opponent - provided that the opponent was known by that time. It was scheduled for 3:15pm at the Athletes' Village. If the opponent was not determined by that time, then alternative plans would be announced.

So there could be some info later today for folks who know where and how to find it. I assume House or someone else would post some video on the Hole when it becomes available.

So, now I get to put on a few layers and shovel more snow. We're getting nailed in the SW corner of MN. could be 10" total by the time it's done. Snow is letting up finally (9:30am) but the wind is howling - 30mph+ - so it's drifting like a mother. I shoveled my sidewalk and driveway at 10:00 Saturday night, and this morning, it's all drifted over. At least I got some exercise out of the deal.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Take it easy SON. Don't overdo it.

What is this snow you speak of? It gets down to the mid-40's at night, so I saw some fog once. The 60-80 during the day is a little hard to take though. I've had to wear a coat...

FWIW, I did see a notice through my real job that Fleck would have a media availability Sunday afternoon to comment on the Gophers' Bowl Game opponent - provided that the opponent was known by that time. It was scheduled for 3:15pm at the Athletes' Village. If the opponent was not determined by that time, then alternative plans would be announced.

So there could be some info later today for folks who know where and how to find it. I assume House or someone else would post some video on the Hole when it becomes available.

So, now I get to put on a few layers and shovel more snow. We're getting nailed in the SW corner of MN. could be 10" total by the time it's done. Snow is letting up finally (9:30am) but the wind is howling - 30mph+ - so it's drifting like a mother. I shoveled my sidewalk and driveway at 10:00 Saturday night, and this morning, it's all drifted over. At least I got some exercise out of the deal.

Enjoy your Sunday.

It was 71 degrees in Austin yesterday. I miss the snow though, I won't lie. Thanks for your dedication to these interview recaps SON. I appreciate your efforts.

Probably on a plane to Boulder to be introduced as the new Head Coach at Colorado. ;)

When Fleck isn’t available I wish he’d have one of his available coordinators do the interview..Or another qualified coach..

When Fleck isn’t available I wish he’d have one of his available coordinators do the interview..Or another qualified coach..

Or Coyle? Or a player?

Enjoy your Sunday.

SON, you weren't kidding. Last night, they said that the SW MN where Windom is has 12" accumulated snow! I hope that you did not overdo it and got someone to help you with the shoveling.

Top Bottom