***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OKLAHOMA STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!***

D@mn Gopher fears. They're up by 18 and I'm still nervous. [emoji33]

Would love to see Hurt and Omersa get extended minutes without fear of getting yanked. Build some confidence. Or destroy it for the season, if you’re a glass half empty kind of person.

Hope IW is OK. Terrible call on Oturu there.

Would love to see Hurt and Omersa get extended minutes without fear of getting yanked. Build some confidence. Or destroy it for the season, if you’re a glass half empty kind of person.

That's what the 4 remaining non-conference games are for. Though I don't know if lack of confidence is Omersa's issue?

Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how much more it could go down...

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Going 2 of 3 thus far has increased him by 4% on the season. It's early is all I'm saying, in regards to Monday's overreaction.

And on cue getting sloppy and letting the lead slip away.

What's happened to Stull? Would like to see him get a little run to find out if he can add some outside scoring punch to the lineup, especially against zones.

What's happened to Stull? Would like to see him get a little run to find out if he can add some outside scoring punch to the lineup, especially against zones.

We're in no position to experiment with subs, sadly.

That's what the 4 remaining non-conference games are for. Though I don't know if lack of confidence is Omersa's issue?
Omersa is just not smart or ready for this level. Great athlete. Wish he could have redshirted.

That shot by Washington was essentially a turnover.

How many times have we said that this year?

A pathetic offensive possession with Washington dribbling the air out of the ball.

We're going to find a way to lose this game.

The Gophers are a talented team that plays terrible basketball.

We are not a good offensivr team in a half court set.

The d@mn Tubby standing offense has returned.

I haven’t seen a good college basketball team yet this season.

What worries me is both our PG's love running down the court at lightning speed and throwing the ball away.

You can see talent in Washington but his Jelly Fam crap made him think he's Russel Westbrook... when he's Al Nolen.

Top Bottom