***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OKLAHOMA STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We asked for a big in town game and we have it!! In the same home as the Minneapolis Miracle earlier this year, we now get to see the Gophs under the lights of one of the finest sports venues in America. Let's hope the crowd is rocking and the 3s falling!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Stan should give pregame speeches for the team. Well done, as always.

Las Vegas line has gone from Minn -2 to Minn -4 with the o/u dropping from 145 to 141

What is this sh!t?

Is this camera angle the best they could come up with?

They're competing with the Boston College ESPN crew for worst production quality.

Terrible camera angle for this game. Too low, which doesn't give you an ability to fully see the whole court.

Aggie Vision is looking at this angle and thinking “wow, this angle sucks.”

First. Horrible angle on the tv.

Second. Oturu has a ways to go. We need curry back ASAP

Perhaps US Bank field called for the piss poor camera angle as a way of punishing us for not buying tickets
Second, that two tier background for seating makes it look like a high school game at Target Center.

First. Horrible angle on the tv.

Second. Oturu has a ways to go. We need curry back ASAP

Oturu is the smallest 6'10 player I've seen in a while.

This stadium thing is not going well in any way.

Is anyone else having flutters and lags with their picture or is it just my cable provider?

This teams inability to perform the most basic task in the game of basketball and that is the ability to shoot is supremely disheartening!!

At least it sounds like Williams Arena. A bank

Oturu needs to learn how to go up for a shot without first pounding the ball on the floor (and losing it).

Oturu needs to learn how to go up for a shot without first pounding the ball on the floor (and losing it).

It would be nice if we had enough players to redshirt him as he is going to struggle all season.

It looks like they have a higher wider camera angle, why aren’t they using it? This is horrible tv and horrible basketball. 6 turnovers??

Top Bottom