***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OKLAHOMA STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!***

At this point, I can't call this a good basketball team. Too many times they go right into straight-up stupidity and turn things into a mess. On top of that, having Coffey and McBrayer handle the ball consistently is sure to cause big time problems against truly good back courts.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

This feels like the Alabama game all over again.

“Look at all these sideshow Bobs”

— my gf just now

What worries me is both our PG's love running down the court at lightning speed and throwing the ball away.

You can see talent in Washington but his Jelly Fam crap made him think he's Russel Westbrook... when he's Al Nolen.

Al Nolan was good

That was a travel and a strip. Tell me more about all the calls we get.

One things for sure, whatever this team does...it does it ugly.

Would have been nice if we had not allowed them back in the game, but a solid 7 point win on a neutral site.

On to two Big Ten games!

Go Gophers!!

Let me say once again...the camera angle for this game absolutely sucked.

52% from the field. 57% from 3. 76% the line. Forced at least 4 shot clock violations.

Some upward movement, but damn...those turnovers. Gotta clean that up.

Let me say once again...the camera angle for this game absolutely sucked.

Really? I loved it. Hate the sky-high barn angle. You could really see the size of the players and felt more like you were actually in the gym.

Al Nolan was good

He was, but he couldn't shoot... so my point is if Washington would realize he's not all that great, he might become a good player for us.

So many times today he ran up the court, dribbled around and threw up some bricks without involving anyone else on the team.... not good.

If they can figure out the turnover issue I think this could be a pretty good team.

Great angle at the game. Perk of not complaining and buying tickets

Really? I loved it. Hate the sky-high barn angle. You could really see the size of the players and felt more like you were actually in the gym.
The angle cut off being able to see the entire half-court. It was like watching a hockey game where you only see a small part of what's happening. Kids heads, and the officials heads, got in the way of seeing the movement.

Great angle at the game. Perk of not complaining and buying tickets
Even the B1G network seemed apologetic about the camera angle.
Ticket prices not worth it. I'd rather see the women play at the Barn.

If they can figure out the turnover issue I think this could be a pretty good team.

The turnover issue is largely Pitino's inability to convince the team and the ball handlers in particular that they don't have to make superhuman plays in order to score and win. This team's carelessness with the ball is disturbing and infuriating. It screams lack of discipline and control.

Top Bottom