***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS OKLAHOMA STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!***

Big performances in the first half by Jelly and Stockman and Murphy's not in foul trouble. Now to get Coffey and McBrayer rolling.

We turn our D into offense so well.

Nice close to the half. I have no idea why they didn’t stay in that zone, but we can expect more of it in the second half.

Good finish to the half. Signs of life from Jelly , Coffey n Stockman.

Jelly is having himself a half!

Go Gophers!!
He looks good when he goes against a team that likes to run and push the ball. Not so good when he's forced into a slowdown half court game. Glad OSU like to run.

Murphy only has 1 foul!!!

The energy got better as the half went on. Were also helped by being able to get out and run a bit more than the other day against Boston College.

Washington had an excellent half. If he plays in control, he can be really good. At other times? Not so much...

Stockman is like night and day from the BC game.

Half-court offense is definitely a work in progress, but they've rebounded well and are shooting a good percentage so far.

When the set of starters you have isn't that great, you have to develop your bench. And you can't develop your bench if they are only out there for a minute or two until they make a mistake. Stockman and Washington have possibly played more minutes in a first half than they have previously and they have responded.

I loved the driving and-1 by Gabe, he knows when to pick his spots, and that is exactly what we need from each player on this team. Outside of Murphy, and sometimes Coffey...... rarely McBrayer, there are only specific shots that each player should be taking. I like when IW shoots in rhythm and doesn't herk-and-jerk his way to a brick off the backboard, I like when Dupree slashes from the elbow, I like when Oturu faces up 1-on-1, never against a double. Each player can offer a lot to this team offensively... within each his limits. This team needs to play disciplined and they can go somewhere. I think we are more talented than Wisconsin, but we're so damn undisciplined at times.

Where has Anei, for OSU been? Gave them really good minutes early

Just tuned in and looked at the box score and no one is in foul trouble? What is up with that?

I was just thinking about if I’ve ever, in my lifetime seen the Gophers get calls that would piss me off if I were a fan of the other team.

Living the dream tonight.

I was just thinking about if I’ve ever, in my lifetime seen the Gophers get calls that would piss me off if I were a fan of the other team.

Living the dream tonight.

Don't worry, that will change soon enough.

I thought the Gophers black jerseys were ugly until I saw OSU's tonight.

Top Bottom