What’s your 2019 outlook at this moment?

How in the world does next years schedule become easier? The BIG West was the worst division in Power five football. We go on the road to Fresno. Someone want to try and convince me otherwise?

The following games are easier next year:
Rather than @Maryland we play home against Maryland
Rather than @Ohio State we play home against Penn state
Rather than Indiana at home we play @ Rutgers
Rather than @nebraska we are home against Nebraska
Rather than @wisconsin we are home against Wisconsin
Rather than @illinois we are home against Illinois

The following games are harder next year:
Rather than home against Northwestern @northwestern
Rather than home against Iowa @iowa
Rather than home against Purdue @Purdue

I have been critical of Fleck. Was a huge fan of what Jerry Kill and Tracy Claeys accomplished. Like the continuity their staff had and was disappointed in the release of Claeys as I believe we would be in a better place with that staff here now. Still will be critical of the way Claeys was released, it was an epic blunder. Given all that, it is what it is and I think 2019 will be much better and if we could just relax the RTB crap, many in my market age would return. Bottom line is Kill broke some old traditions the U had about supporting football and should get more credit for that. Fleck should be thanking Kill everyday he does not have to deal with what Mason, Kill had to deal with. Support the coach and kids. I will be excited for next year

I think they have a very good nucleus to build from next year with a lot of upside. Injuries might be a three-game difference in wins and loses.

I have been critical of Fleck. Was a huge fan of what Jerry Kill and Tracy Claeys accomplished. Like the continuity their staff had and was disappointed in the release of Claeys as I believe we would be in a better place with that staff here now. Still will be critical of the way Claeys was released, it was an epic blunder. Given all that, it is what it is and I think 2019 will be much better and if we could just relax the RTB crap, many in my market age would return. Bottom line is Kill broke some old traditions the U had about supporting football and should get more credit for that. Fleck should be thanking Kill everyday he does not have to deal with what Mason, Kill had to deal with. Support the coach and kids. I will be excited for next year

Get over it already.

Do you actually listen to Fleck or so pissed off over his sayings that you tune everything out? I find Fleck interesting to listen to. He has his philosophies and once you get past the mantra stuff he gives a lot of open answers and honest opinions.

Follow your own advice. Get over it and support the team.

Last edited:

With two Sophomore quarterbacks with half a seasons starts, Olson, Andries, Faalele, Dunlap and whoever back on the o-line, three starting caliber running backs and hopefully an all-B1G receiver. We should be able to use those monsters up front to move the ball on the ground and really help our defense.

Defensively, we need the offense to keep them off the field so when they are on they can play all-out all the time.

SD State - W
@ Fresno State - w
Georgia Southern - W
@ Purdue - W
Illinois - W
Nebraska - W
@ Rutgers - W
Maryland - W
Penn State - ???? College Game Day?
@ Iowa - L
@ NW - L
Wisconsin - W

9-3 or 10-2 second place in the west.

Curious who you having winning the West if the Gophers are going 6-2. Assuming Iowa or NW with 0 or 1 loss.

At least 9 wins. That way people have to say Fleck inherited and 9-win team and turned it into a 9-win team.

It’s amazing how much one win can change everyone’s attitude, opinion of the head coach, outlook on the team, etc.

8-9 wins. They have a chance to be pretty good, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom