Tim Brewster headed to North Carolina as TE Coach

I wonder if he is plotting a triumphant return to TCF in 2024?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chili is HOT at UNC !

Good. I hate Jumbo Fischer.

One almost wonders if they hired Mack just so they could get Brewster recruiter MD.

Apparently The Station is Lit!! was his new Get your Chili Hot!

Chapel Hill is gonna be Crunk or something.

He's going to have to make up a new Special Forces mat to replace the one he took from here to FSU and presumably took on to also-maroon aTm. Maroon and gold ain't going to work out for the Heels.

Good. I hate Jumbo Fischer.

Just curious, Fischer as a person or as one who holds the title of Head Coach?

His foundation has donated more than $4.5 million to FA research at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital, the largest FA treatment center in the country.

PJ would have to want to do it... but I'd take Bew back as TE coach / crooter dude.

We'll cancel.

For as much as people hate him here, he has had more success in college football post gopher career than anyone since...........Bud Wilkinson. keep yer Claeys comments to yourself.

For as much as people hate him here, he has had more success in college football post gopher career than anyone since...........Bud Wilkinson. keep yer Claeys comments to yourself.

Jedd Fisch?

Brew is showing his coaching versatility! He can coach TE at several different schools!

Wouldn’t you think that if he was any good at actual coaching that he would have been promoted to OC or at least move around at various positions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brew? He's a good crooter and TE coach... but if you're measuring "success" in games won... I think it is a stretch to give Brewster as TE coach credit for that success.

I'll always root for Brew to do well in life. Good guy/not so good head coach.

Coach Brew's good-by Tweet to A&M is classic Brewster. After thanking Jimbo he tweets "Gods plan is taking me home to make the Tarheels great once again!!" Born in New Jersey, college in Illinois, coached in Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Minnesota as well as North Carolina. But Carolina is home. His Twitter style matches a certain White House occupant and he is also as big a phony and a fraud.

Coach Brew's good-by Tweet to A&M is classic Brewster. After thanking Jimbo he tweets "Gods plan is taking me home to make the Tarheels great once again!!" Born in New Jersey, college in Illinois, coached in Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Minnesota as well as North Carolina. But Carolina is home. His Twitter style matches a certain White House occupant and he is also as big a phony and a fraud.

I'm not a supporter but I love the fact that some people are so distraught that they can't even discuss a Brewster move without bringing Trump into it. As Embiid would say "he owns real estate in your head".

I think Brew is a heck of a lot more positive and constructive .... and capable as TE / crooter than you give him credit for.

Top Bottom