Press Conferences

Goph4phan

Reaction score
I enjoy listening to all of Pitino and Fleck's pressers before and after games. I usually find them on YouTube.
I can't find the BC postgame press conference anywhere. Can someone point me in the direction that I should be looking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Why don’t they have links on Gopher Sports website? They have some not not all of them.

I like watching the pressers also, but they can be hard to find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why don’t they have links on Gopher Sports website? They have some not not all of them.

I like watching the pressers also, but they can be hard to find.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Absolutely agree. Why wouldn't gophersports? I mean, that is kind of their target market, right?

Yesterday Coach Pitino met with the media on the floor at US Bank Stadium. I think that is as close to a press conference as there will be.

Here's a link. Scroll down to the 7 minute video. Does not appear to have been put up on YouTube.

https://gophersports.com/news/2018/...s-face-oklahoma-state-at-us-bank-stadium.aspx
Thank you, Calgoph.

I think it would be nice to pin this post (or something like it) for updates.

I enjoy listening to all of Pitino and Fleck's pressers before and after games. I usually find them on YouTube.
I can't find the BC postgame press conference anywhere. Can someone point me in the direction that I should be looking?

We won't have them for away games, unless you guys want to start a Gofundme for GopherHole to travel...:).

Top Bottom