Craig James elevated to Vikings active roster, Myrick resigned to practice squad

die hard gopher

Reaction score

To replace Sendejo.

Myrick was cut from the Jags and signed by the Vikings PS, then cut again, signed again, cut again and now is resigned for the third time this year if my memory is correct.

Craig James was originally cut by the Vikings, then later signed to the PS, cut, resigned to PS and now elevated to the active roster I believe.

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/11/27/18114770/minnesota-vikings-andrew-sendejo-injured-reserve

Being on a practice squad seems like a pretty unknown/open commitment.

Being on a practice squad seems like a pretty unknown/open commitment.

He makes $7,600/week on the practice squad. Pretty solid unknown/open commitment. I'd wait around if I was getting paid like that.

He makes $7,600/week on the practice squad. Pretty solid unknown/open commitment. I'd wait around if I was getting paid like that.

Well, the number of times they get cut/re-signed and the gaps in between would make it hard to have any additional income coming in.

Question...if they are cut then signed by another team, I assume they move in order to practice with the team?

Well, the number of times they get cut/re-signed and the gaps in between would make it hard to have any additional income coming in.

Question...if they are cut then signed by another team, I assume they move in order to practice with the team?

Yes. That would be an issue. Hopefully these guys got buddies everywhere to move in with temporarily.

Top Bottom