Caption Contest - Photo of Sid Holding the Axe

BleedGopher

Reaction score
DtCQGeaU4AAYSDO.jpg

Go Gophers!!

I've fallen and I can't get up.

Heeeeerrrre's Johnny!

Last edited:

Even if it takes the Gophers another 15 years to win this, I'll still be alive.

Got this from my close personal friend Paul

Say hello to my close personal friend
or
Life has been very very good to me

I remember when I cut down the tree they used to make this thing..........Actually, I sat and watched while Bud Grant cut the tree down.

Right here on my right hand this game yep it was my first Gopher game I saw in person

A Murray's Silver Butter Knife Steak Certificate to anyone who gets this damn thing off me.

Not related to this caption contest.... but it is my favorite picture of Sid, he is absolutely giddy with delight:

sid.jpg

"Has it been that long since we last had the axe? Gopher Alum Rhys Llyod does not look well."

“You bet your ass I can still bench press.... oh, oh... wait a minute... spotter...help!

I live for this moments! Wish you another happy decade Sid!

I once loaned this to my good friend, Robert the Bruce, before he went on the road and won at Bannockburn during the 1314 season. He won on the road in a tough environment.

My close personal friend and Viking King Eric Bloodaxe gave to me his axe after he was named King of Northumbria in the 10th century. A good souvenir for sure so I gave it to Paul Bunyan. I am happy to see it again!

And you geniuses said Bud Grant would never win the Jug back from Iowa.

Time for a Murray’s Butter Axe Steak!

Was never a Sid fan, but this warmed my heart.

Can someone lift this Axe and help me get to the bathroom. Ineed to change my diaper.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom