Brohmn

At this point idc what he decides. This is turning into a Lebum I mean Lebron the decision.

I care because he is so good that if he stays it is only a 50/50 game but if he goes it is probably more like 60/40 for a win

I care because he is so good that if he stays it is only a 50/50 game but if he goes it is probably more like 60/40 for a win

How about Gophs just get enough better so that game isn't 50/50 even if he stays?

How about Gophs just get enough better so that game isn't 50/50 even if he stays?

Agree, and we are headed for that and better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you watch the two times Fleck faced Brohm? One close loss with a walk on qb on the road, and one blow out win with a freshman qb. I think we may have an edge.

My *source says he stays at Purdue. And I think my source is about as reliable as what we've been hearing.

* My dog. I told her one piece of bacon was Purdue and the other was Louisville. She went for the Purdue one first.

Never underestimate the power of bacon.

Top Bottom