The pipe wrench on the sideline

Whatever works. They could be passing a huge rubber dildo around the sideline if it beats Wisconsin.

I like it. The less I know about it, the better. I mean, why wouldn't some random dude be carrying a ludicrously large pipe wrench?

I actually am a little surprised their isn't a back story about it because it does seem like one of the reporters would bother to ask about it. Doesn't bother me but am kind of curious what it stands for.

I actually am a little surprised their isn't a back story about it because it does seem like one of the reporters would bother to ask about it. Doesn't bother me but am kind of curious what it stands for.
My guess is it means "fix the leaks" which Rossi has done a nice job of doing with the defense.
I seem to recall Jerry Kill having a sledgehammer that the kids would slap on the way onto the field.

Florida State, and it worked so well they won’t be going to a bowl game for the first time in 37 years. Should’ve left the backpack to Dora the Explorer.
Say "map"! Say "map"!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Florida State, and it worked so well they won’t be going to a bowl game for the first time in 37 years. Should’ve left the backpack to Dora the Explorer.

Reach into the bag for a prize. Cash prizes in increments of $1000.

Top Bottom