***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Murphy makes em both?? Bodes well

Defense is sluggish to start this game. again! At some point Pitino needs to get these guys to try hard right from the start. The whole team is in slow motion, poor D stances.

Looks like about 30 people in attendance

Omursa is going to have to be big tonight

Murphy, IW, Stull, Hurt and Omersa.

How is this a lineup?

Feels like we're just hanging on. Gotta get some stops.

Is BC still on Thanksgiving break ? Great, so easy to find a reason to mute the announcers. Tonight it's the poor sound quality and the Bowman bromance.

How is this a lineup?

We want more passing from IW. Give him people to pass to. I don’t want Hurt or Omersa taking shots. Stull seems like he needs someone to set him up. Murphy is a stud of course but limited with the guys around him. IWs shot is broken right now. Just a bad lineup

How is this a lineup?

It’s unclear to me why coaches think that having a squad of subs on the floor is solid strategy. Sub them in 1 or 2 at a time and rotate in and out. i don’t get it.

Defensively, they're just running around with no idea who has who. Tons of ball watching with no idea how to guard the perimeter.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

wow just wow on that bull**** call against Murphy.

Love the D Amir was playing on Bowman, and the chemistry between Murphy and Oturu.

Wow, some home cooking on that foul on Murphy.

Not pleased with the refs so far tonight.

These refs are bad but the announcers are terrible.

Jelly can't shoot. It really limits what a guard can do.

Gophers picking up where they left off last week.
Hopefully we can win again despite playing mediocre ball

Making BC look like world beaters with this performance. Apparently defense was team optional tonight.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

They’re sleepwalking through this game. zero energy. need to pick it up or it’s going to be a blowout.

Top Bottom