***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This is at least the fifth different game ESPN has put up the “Duke Bio Break” of Zion Williamson. Enough, you Dukie homers!

That foul on Murphy is a horrible call.

He literally wasn’t even trying to get to the ball.

I have no idea who is going to score with this lineup on the floor.

We recruit very few good shooters. We recruit very few smart players.

Nothing says we can come back. Traveling coast to coast has left this team on empty.

Well...I suppose the Gophers were due a game like this. Maybe there really is something to the travails of cross country travel.

Man, if I was Pitino, I'd tell them NO ONE BETTER SHOOT UNLESS YOUR NAME IS GABE.

Washington looks like he is trying to take over the game... sadly he can't make a shot if his life depended on it.

I'm not sure we can beat North Florida at home if we play like this.

Man, if I was Pitino, I'd tell them NO ONE BETTER SHOOT UNLESS YOUR NAME IS GABE.

Washington looks like he is trying to take over the game... sadly he can't make a shot if his life depended on it.
Exactly. Get him double, triple screens,

Jelly missing the short jumper - making this game painful to watch. Run some sets for Gabe.

The Gophers just faced a zone their last game. Facing a zone this game and they look just as lost against as they did previously.

That is on the coaching staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is at least the fifth different game ESPN has put up the “Duke Bio Break” of Zion Williamson. Enough, you Dukie homers!

You can’t spell ESPN without
D U K E.

Have not made a basket in almost 7 minutes....0-10

McBrayer, Washington and Coffee 2-18 shooting. Brutal.

How many times a week does Richard sit down with Murphy to convince him he’s more valuable to the team when he’s on the floor? I would guess that well over 50% of his fouls are dumb reaching fouls, many committed when he’s already in foul trouble.

The Gophers just faced a zone their last game. Facing a zone this game and they look just as lost against as they did previously.

That is on the coaching staff.

Open shots are on the coaching staff

No one can shoot the 3 except Gabe, no one can dunk... no one can do a layup... Murphy laughs after each foul like he just got some candy. So no Murphy to score. How the hell are we supposed to score?

Top Bottom