***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Congratulations to coach Pitino and his team on sending the concept of offensive basketball backwards about 50 years...

Welp--might be time to watch the BTN Football in 60 replay of the Gopher Game. At least I'll hit the hay with a good memory.

Man, if I was Pitino, I'd tell them NO ONE BETTER SHOOT UNLESS YOUR NAME IS GABE.

Washington looks like he is trying to take over the game... sadly he can't make a shot if his life depended on it.

Sadly if he doesn’t do that I’m not sure we get a shot yo with that recent lineup

They are missing a lot of calls down low but they should still try making a shot or two

Open shots are on the coaching staff

Finding a way to attack a zone defense is on the coaching staff.

Recruiting more than one legit shooter is on the coaching staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually quite amazing how awful this team is at the moment. And I was told the team would be better? Must have heard wrong...

This game is brutal. We look slow and confused on O.

McBrayer has been just awful tonight. Brutal.

Oturu should not be playing... He has talent but is not ready. The stage is too big for him right now. He can't even shoot from a foot in, hell he can't even dunk.

Airball by McBrayer. Why is he still in this game? Pitino has lost his marbles.

Shooting sub 29% from the field.

Sometimes it’s just one of those games.

Wow. We have nothing. Nobody wants to shoot and the guys who do cant make anything.

Best-case, the cross-continent travel has us zapped.

Finding a way to attack a zone defense is on the coaching staff.

Recruiting more than one legit shooter is on the coaching staff.

This horrible coaching effort reminds me of the NCAA game vs Middle Tennesse State, one of the worst Gopher games ever under Pitino.

I am not sure why anyone would not throw a zone at this team. How many shots has Gabe had this half?

It does not really matter what Gabe does at this point, as one shooter is not going to carry a team forerever. McBrayer and Coffey have been worthless all night. Stull is a very limited role player. Washington?????? What is wrong with him?

Oturu should not be playing... He has talent but is not ready. The stage is too big for him right now. He can't even shoot from a foot in, hell he can't even dunk.

That would be good advice if we had someone better to put in.

McBrayer and Coffey shouldn't be starting. Might not have anyone better but we may as well try something because this clearly isn't working.

Our alleged best players:
Coffey - playing soft. Not sure he likes scoring. Seems like he goes into the play to draw a foul rather than score and because of this he rarely gets calls
McBrayer - 0 for the game
Murphy - playing great but only is smart enough to play limited minutes.

As those three go, likely go the season

Are you going to do that during every loss? That won't get tedious or anything.

No, it won't take many more games for you all to be on board.

We can't shoot, and are a primitive offense. This has gone on for pitino's tenure. It is what it is.

Team is 3-21 from 3 point line. Uffda

Top Bottom