***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Time to ban Goldteam for a while.

LOL WE HAVE TERRIBLE SHOOTERS, SO BAD THAT I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH. UGHHHHH

They are not this bad. We are going to go long stretches without scoring in the big 10 though. This has been going on for years.

44 points in 35 minutes. I won’t bust Bucky’s balls anymore for primitive offensive performances after watching this crap.

It’s a clearly a bad night for the Gophers. However, unless this team can get transition baskets every night will be a struggle on the offensive end. Simply not enough skilled offensive guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very soft and poor performance tonight

Just a brutal game. Not enjoyable in any way.

Offense was uninspired and sloppy. Defense was sluggish.

Silver lining: at least Goldteam got a game he could correctly troll. Everybody deserves a bit of self-esteem once in awhile.

Re-commence looking like a jagoff on Friday.

I think we should hire coach K or brad Stevens.

If we are allowed to get anybody why would we settle for musselman?

And to top off the evening, a half-assed press to make it look like you tried to come back after getting down by 16 with under five minutes to go. Brilliant.

Good lord lil Ricky, as this point just play it out and get ready for the reaming from fans you so richly deserve after this mess.

Bad coaching, bad shooting, minimal effort, stupid play, and sluggish defense. Everything is going poorly so far. Looks like the team gave up a few minutes after halftime and is just waiting until they can go back home.

How does literally nothing get fixed from the Vancouver Showcase? The same problems with the zone are still there. The team isn't attacking it in any way and just hoping to settle for a 3 point shot. The other main issue is the effort level is pathetic. The body language from the guys is atrocious and it has felt like they've mailed this game in for a long, long time.

Why they trying to push Bowman so much? He's just a volume shooter, at least in this game... so please just shut up about him.

Before we all jump off a ledge, if McBrayer makes 3 of his 8 threes, this is a 4-point game. He is not normally this bad. I just don’t understand why coach allows him to keep jacking them up like that.

I probably should be. Suggesting Musselman to get us away from this garbage does deserve a ban.

No just for intentionally trolling and providing a negative experience. It is ok to have an opinion. Being intentionally confrontational and looking to create havoc is something else.

Please. This team is so fundamentally bad it's sickening. And thank you to Frashcilla for stating the obvious fact that murphy is our only option and needs more touches. I feel bad for isiah Washington. A good coach guides your shot selection. Washington's is horrible. Bring someone else in before u ruin the career of these Freshman.

Before we all jump off a ledge, if McBrayer makes 3 of his 8 threes, this is a 4-point game. He is not normally this bad. I just don’t understand why coach allows him to keep jacking them up like that.

Pitino loves letting McBrayer take bad shots and commit bad turnovers. Does not give that leash to many others. Never understood it

Silver lining: at least Goldteam got a game he could correctly troll. Everybody deserves a bit of self-esteem once in awhile.

Re-commence looking like a jagoff on Friday.

The jagoffs were the ones who went off when I suggested Musselman. Nice team support from them tonight isn't it?

Washington appears determined to get his fare share of misses in these final minutes.

If????? If the Queen had testicles she'd be called King.

Pitino waiting to press or do anything until the game was over, is a very Pitino move. I like Richard. I think he is a good recruiter and players like him. He isn’t a very good coach honestly.

That's the problem. The defense is so bad, the offense is so limited when Murphy is in foul trouble, and the effort is so poor that our only way of having a shot at winning is throwing up threes and hoping we shoot well. If the threes aren't falling, the teams needs to be good enough to try something else or win with defense and effort.

WASHINGTON SUCKS AT SHOOTING. sorry, I needed to scream that out.

This team is totally unprepared, and just not very good. Are we really going to try and extend this game?

On a good note. Amir defended Bowman quite well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom