***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

McBrayer bad on offense and defense. Looks slow. Got to wonder if he's not confident about his health yet.

Last week I felt the Gophers would finish in the 5-7 spot in the BIG. Now I'm thinking more 6-9. We just don't have a rhythm to our offense and stupid fouls will hamstring us, not to mention less than stellar FT shooting (although we are 7-8 so far tonight)

It is game 6 and this is a team with a lot of new faces. Have to be patient and expect some growing pains. A healthy Curry will really help this lineup as he can be a steadying force inside.

Gophers continue to dribble too much and pass too slowly against a zone. I’d also like to see them play some long minutes of zone D. They are chasing the ball atound the perimeter and getting picked off, then when the guards get beat the big men are picking up fouls. Ugly D so far.

Last week I felt the Gophers would finish in the 5-7 spot in the BIG. Now I'm thinking more 6-9. We just don't have a rhythm to our offense and stupid fouls will hamstring us, not to mention less than stellar FT shooting (although we are 7-8 so far tonight). Tell me why I'm wrong.....

Maybe wait for the 2nd half to play out?

Murphy and Gabe were real solid. McBrayer looks like his confidence is very lacking. Need Oturu to stay out of foul trouble in the 2nd half.

Cannot wait for Curry to get back!

BC should never be allowed to host again. I’ve seen better crowds at intramural games in the field house at UWRF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played a really sloppy uninspired half of basketball. We’re right in it though.

Other notes. The announcers need to focus on the game some more...

Murphy and Gabe were real solid. McBrayer looks like his confidence is very lacking. Need Oturu to stay out of foul trouble in the 2nd half.

Cannot wait for Curry to get back!
I'll second the Curry return

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Saw a pic on Doogies Twitter. Maybe, and I’m being generous, 1000 people there.

At this point I'd rather see Coffey on the wing and Washington at the point. Coffey seems to be a more comfortable and effective scorer from the wing.

I hope the cheerleaders aren't in that corner the whole game. No fans over there.

At this point I'd rather see Coffey on the wing and Washington at the point. Coffey seems to be a more comfortable and effective scorer from the wing.

I would agree. Bench McBrayer. Washington is a lousy shooter but he's only taken 4 shots and they were decent enough shots to take. We can live with him going 2-8 for the game.

Besides Kalscheur, we have no one who can hit an outside shot. I don’t know why anyone would ever play anything but a zone against us. Hoping Curry can help when he’s back.

Oturu struggling to finish. Thank goodness Murphy is being Murphy.

This half is better for BC. Might wake up the Gophers

Besides Kalscheur, we have no one who can hit an outside shot. I don’t know why anyone would ever play anything but a zone against us. Hoping Curry can help when he’s back.

Last team that played zone against us gave up 47 in second half and lost

Top Bottom