***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT BOSTON COLLEGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Oturu should not be playing... He has talent but is not ready. The stage is too big for him right now. He can't even shoot from a foot in, hell he can't even dunk.

Yet he still shoots better than Coffey who air balls layups

Eric Musselman anyone?

No need to start this again but IMO Pitino needs a NCAA berth. If not he should be fired.

My first call wouldn’t be Musselman. It would be Nate Oats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This f'ing pathetic on all levels. Execution, effort, coaching...nothing is there. Who replaced Daniel Oturu with Gaston Diedhiou and didn't have the courtest to tell us?

The wrong guys are shooting. The wrong players are excessively SELFISH.

My God this is the worst display of shooting I've ever seen. I think every 3 Dupree has taken has been wide f-ing open and the more he shoots it the further away he keeps getting. Just a brutal performance. Especially considering this is a team that lost to IUPUI. If we can't beat BC on the road, we sure as hell aren't beating anybody is the B1G on the road outside of awful Rutgers.

Eric Musselman anyone?

You're such a c--t. You were literally just crying on the football board on Saturday night about how bad you got roasted for that Musselman thread last week. You are a sad little fella.

Oturu can rebound. But he looks like Ichabod Crane trying to finish around the rim.

Oturu looks panicked when he gets the ball in the paint tonight.

This f'ing pathetic on all levels. Execution, effort, coaching...nothing is there. Who replaced Daniel Oturu with Gaston Diedhiou and didn't have the courtest to tell us?

Easy. He is playing better than Gas did last year. Gas was a senior and he is in his 6th game.

Just got home and turned the game on. From these posts, sounds like the team looks as bad as it sounded on the radio?

Could just be that they're playing a terrible game. Defense has been okay, they do look tired.

You're such a c--t. You were literally just crying on the football board on Saturday night about how you got your roasted for that Musselman thread last week. You are a sad little fella.

I'm sick of this fu----g schit, sir! Just sick of it.

If you think it's going to get better, who am I to wreck your cherished delusions?

Last edited:

The crowd reminds me of the opening game from Semi-Pro.

Oturu looks panicked when he gets the ball in the paint tonight.

That's what I'm saying... stage is too big for him right now. If we had someone else to play, he should be learning from the bench.

If we can't beat BC on the road, we sure as hell aren't beating anybody is the B1G on the road outside of awful Rutgers.

I don't think we'd beat Rutgers on the road if we played like this (maybe not even at home).

That's what I'm saying... stage is too big for him right now. If we had someone else to play, he should be learning from the bench.

Learning from the bench isn’t a thing. You learn from practicing

You're such a c--t. You were literally just crying on the football board on Saturday night about how bad you got roasted for that Musselman thread last week. You are a sad little fella.

And you're a wound-up-a-bit-too-tight little fella. Chill!

Good lord, Murphy doesn’t last a minute playing with 4 fouls. And gets a charge for #5. That’s just a whole lotta dumb.

LOL WE HAVE TERRIBLE SHOOTERS, SO BAD THAT I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH. UGHHHHH

Wow! I almost had to laugh at that last airball. Nothing you can do. Take the loss and move on to the next game.

Nobody has said anything about this yet, but these guys are so soft mentally. Yes, they've been missing shots, but the lack of hustle on defense to try to keep themselves close has been just as disgusting. BC has been able to get into the paint at will because the guys don't move their feet, cheat on absolutely everything and helpside is totally clueless. On top of that, they've been out-hustled for everything tonight. A total gong-show by Pitino, his coaches and his team.

On to Friday night. Hopefully the kids have more spring in their step. Ugly game tonight.

Top Bottom